XrossEcramination

Novice

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Okay
  • Name:Someone
  • School:Knowledge Factory

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

I've been wanting to look into making a separate website that is customized for vDebates. It could have a bunch of features that would make Vdebates better that this website currently doesn't have due to its forum nature, like making tournaments, better ways to upload speeches/do CX, random judging, etc. PM me if you're interested and know how to make websites or just have ideas surrounding this topic. If there's interest then we could start a group to work on this.

#2 BiopowerRocks

BiopowerRocks

Varsity

• PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
Good
  • Name:Jaden Clarke
  • School:Rocky Mountain High School

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:14 PM

If you're looking for ideas then one thing I've always thought would help V-Debates is if there were videos, then there would be definite proof they can read the doc in time and it would be more Human. You could also utilize Face Time for Cross-X. 

I'm the tool of the Government And industry too For I am destined to rule And regulate you I may be vile and pernicious But you can't look away I make you think I'm delicious With the stuff that I say I'm the best you can get Have you guessed me yet? I'm the slime oozin' out From your TV set You will obey me while I lead you And eat the garbage that I feed you Until the day that we don't need you Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you Your mind is totally controlled It has been stuffed into my mold And you will do as you are told Until the rights to you are sold

-Frank Zappa

#3 monkeybusiness

monkeybusiness

Varsity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Okay
  • Name:Monkey Business
  • School:PHD

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:37 AM

this was another attempt, might be good inspiration
https://web.archive....om:80/index.php