PhantomAlterEgo

Varsity

• PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
Okay
  • Name:Zander
  • School:Bville

Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:26 PM

Hey so I'm a graduating senior from Bentonville High School in Northwest Arkansas, and I'm looking for a policy debate coach to help my novices.  Our team just tripled in size, and we come from the land of lay PF and LD.  So progressive policy has very little infrastructure in my state.  

That means my novices don't have a coach (our "coach" just has a Masters in Communication with little debate experience), and we don't have any rising JV policy debaters with around 4 novice teams.   They all work hard and will be attending camp over the summer.  

Additionally, our team is in the process of going national, so they need someone to guide them.  I would but I'm leaving the state to go to the UChicago. 

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to coach, attend around 4 national tournaments, and potentially judge for Bentonville.  Of course, there would be payment for said activities.

If you're interested please PM me and I will direct you to my coach.

#2 BiopowerRocks

BiopowerRocks

Varsity

• PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
Good
  • Name:Jaden Clarke
  • School:Rocky Mountain High School

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:53 PM

I think that the fact that all of your kids are going to Camp means that they will be able to sustain the program. Good luck finding a coach though, they are becoming very hard to come by. Hearing a story about a growing team is very rare these days and it makes me happy to see one. Best of luck to y'all. 

I'm the tool of the Government And industry too For I am destined to rule And regulate you I may be vile and pernicious But you can't look away I make you think I'm delicious With the stuff that I say I'm the best you can get Have you guessed me yet? I'm the slime oozin' out From your TV set You will obey me while I lead you And eat the garbage that I feed you Until the day that we don't need you Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you Your mind is totally controlled It has been stuffed into my mold And you will do as you are told Until the rights to you are sold

-Frank Zappa