#1 janicejane

janicejane

Novice

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Slipping...

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:17 PM

Thought it was pretty fun. 

Edited by janicejane, 14 July 2017 - 02:21 PM.

#2 PailAmbrose

PailAmbrose

Champion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Paul
  • School:KSU

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

I feel like it's obvious, but don't click that link.

"They have done the most destructive, entirely insane thing that has ever been done. They've degraded debate. it's offensive. I'm sorry that you judges have had to listen to this, it's people like them that have destroyed the debate community"

-Missouri's reaction to a cap K

#3 TheSnowball

TheSnowball

Hall of Fame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Ryan

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:19 PM

Oh yeah? This is what I send to people like you!

Daily Evidence Card!
Exodus Files!

This cross-ex is taking too long.

Kafka 25 (Franz, Novelist, Translated by David Wyllie, "The Trial", 1925) //Snowball

K. was informed by telephone that there would be a small hearing concerning his case the following Sunday. He was made aware that these cross examinations would follow one another regularly, perhaps not every week but quite frequently. On the one hand it was in everyone’s interest to bring proceedings quickly to their conclusion, but on the other hand every aspect of the examinations had to be carried out thoroughly without lasting too long because of the associated stress. For these reasons, it had been decided to hold a series of brief examinations following on one after another. Sunday had been chosen as the day for the hearings so that K. would not be disturbed in his professional work. It was assumed that he would be in agreement with this, but if he wished for another date then, as far as possible, he would be accommodated. Cross-examinations could even be held in the night, for instance, but K. would probably not be fresh enough at that time. Anyway, as long as K. made no objection, the hearing would be left on Sundays. It was a matter of course that he would have to appear without fail, there was probably no need to point this out to him. He would be given the number of the building where he was to present himself, which was in a street in a suburb well away from the city centre which K. had never been to before.

#4 NickDB8

NickDB8

Exodus Files Forum Representative

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Nick
  • School:Emporia HS

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:33 PM

Post was edited what was it

Exodus Files - Updated 5/21! Grab our new STEM Affirmative for the upcoming education topic!

Research Tools

#5 TheSnowball

TheSnowball

Hall of Fame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Ryan

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

Post was edited what was it

Presumably a virus.

Daily Evidence Card!
Exodus Files!

This cross-ex is taking too long.

Kafka 25 (Franz, Novelist, Translated by David Wyllie, "The Trial", 1925) //Snowball

K. was informed by telephone that there would be a small hearing concerning his case the following Sunday. He was made aware that these cross examinations would follow one another regularly, perhaps not every week but quite frequently. On the one hand it was in everyone’s interest to bring proceedings quickly to their conclusion, but on the other hand every aspect of the examinations had to be carried out thoroughly without lasting too long because of the associated stress. For these reasons, it had been decided to hold a series of brief examinations following on one after another. Sunday had been chosen as the day for the hearings so that K. would not be disturbed in his professional work. It was assumed that he would be in agreement with this, but if he wished for another date then, as far as possible, he would be accommodated. Cross-examinations could even be held in the night, for instance, but K. would probably not be fresh enough at that time. Anyway, as long as K. made no objection, the hearing would be left on Sundays. It was a matter of course that he would have to appear without fail, there was probably no need to point this out to him. He would be given the number of the building where he was to present himself, which was in a street in a suburb well away from the city centre which K. had never been to before.

#6 DankCP

DankCP

Junior-Varsity

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Okay
  • Name:Blaise
  • School:Glendale

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:38 AM

Oh yeah? This is what I send to people like you!

I'm running a garage sale with no people around rn, and that link gave me the amazing idea to post the hotdog as my only customer, thanks lol