Please help me answer the following:
1. What team did DHeidt defeat to win the NDT?
2. Where did Aaron Kall debate in college?
3. What Aff did JP read during his senior year of college?
4. What college did Voss attend?
5. What year did Shunta compete at the NDT?
6. What was DHeidt’s record at the Kentucky RR his senior year?
7. Voss attended one national tournament his senior year of high school. What tournament and what was his record?
8. Name one of the 3 judges that voted against AK in his final college debate.
9. What was Bricker’s Aff during his senior year in college?
10. Name at least 3 people that have previously taught in the DHeidt juniors lab.
11. Name a judge that will regularly vote for 50 State Fiat Bad.
12. Which school has won the most TOCs?
13. Which school has won the most NDCAs?
14. Name all of the female top speakers in the history of the NDT.
15. Name the author of the first Intrinsicness article.
16. Find the citation for Jerome Corsi’s article on theory.
17. Find a piece of evidence that defines presumption.
18. Ice Tea vs America?
19. Name the only team of all women to win the NDT.
20. In what building was the Michigan camp housed in prior to Mason Hall?
21. What’s the name of the school where Voss began his coaching career?
22. What President had the least effective first 100 days?
23. Name the two pairs of siblings that have won national championships in debate.
24. What partnership won a high school championship and national championship?
25. Come up with a question you want to ask the lab leaders.
Bonus #1: In the summer of 2000, JP taught a lab with a person that went on to argue and win a case in front of the Supreme Court. Who was it?
Bonus #2: What former lab leader from the Michigan Institutes worked in the Obama administration as an assistant to Vice President Biden?