Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Slipping...
  • Name:Jordan
  • School:W

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

HEY POO POO BOYS- ANYONE HERE KNOW ABUT BATAILLE?

Is it true that poo po is luxurious expenditure? like you go poo poo, its not productive, maybe you eat it or something? Idk i need an arg about poo poo

#2 EatPrayJordan

EatPrayJordan

Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Slipping...

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:28 PM

my coach is a poo poo boy who doesnt know any shit about us. fucking daddy

#3 Nonegfiat

Nonegfiat

Agambabe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
Excellent

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

HEY POO POO BOYS- ANYONE HERE KNOW ABUT BATAILLE?

Is it true that poo po is luxurious expenditure? like you go poo poo, its not productive, maybe you eat it or something? Idk i need an arg about poo poo

A team on my circuit runs a shit-related bataille argument. Check out Broad Run NP on the wiki. It's on their neg page

Edited by Nonegfiat, 17 March 2017 - 05:30 PM.

DOUBLE BIND- Either the harms of the aff are true and they can't solve until they control the levers of power OR the harms are constructed and you reject them for alarmism

#4 EatPrayJordan

EatPrayJordan

Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Slipping...

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:32 PM

A team on my circuit runs a shit-related bataille argument. Check out Broad Run NP on the wiki. It's on their neg page

Tasty poo poo

#5 AQuackDebater

AQuackDebater

Kind of a fascist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Patrick Fox
  • School:Jack C. Hays High School

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

fucking daddy

No

God's laws do not like this phrase

On 11/18/2017, at 2:27 PM, Ben wrote:
> To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Policy Debate. The bullshit is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of continental philosophy, most of the arguments will go over a typical audience member's head. There's also Michigan KM's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their cross x questions- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Philip K Dick literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth of these taglines, to realize that they're not just edgy- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike Policy Debate truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Morgan's existential cross x question "If you were an abstract expressionist painting, what color scheme would you use and why?", which itself is a cryptic reference to Bataille's French epic The Solar Anus. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Aaron Kall's genius unfolds itself on the livestream. What fools... How I pity them XD. And yes by the way, I DO have a Michigan KM tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies eyes only. And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 outround wins of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Check out the small school starter pack! https://www.cross-x....l-starter-pack/

#6 AQuackDebater

AQuackDebater

Kind of a fascist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Patrick Fox
  • School:Jack C. Hays High School

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

In other news I think we may have Chunkry's heir

On 11/18/2017, at 2:27 PM, Ben wrote:
> To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Policy Debate. The bullshit is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of continental philosophy, most of the arguments will go over a typical audience member's head. There's also Michigan KM's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their cross x questions- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Philip K Dick literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth of these taglines, to realize that they're not just edgy- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike Policy Debate truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Morgan's existential cross x question "If you were an abstract expressionist painting, what color scheme would you use and why?", which itself is a cryptic reference to Bataille's French epic The Solar Anus. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Aaron Kall's genius unfolds itself on the livestream. What fools... How I pity them XD. And yes by the way, I DO have a Michigan KM tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies eyes only. And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 outround wins of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Check out the small school starter pack! https://www.cross-x....l-starter-pack/

#7 EatPrayJordan

EatPrayJordan

Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Slipping...

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

No