• 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:58 PM

https://manhood101.c...php?f=30&t=2358

There's the debate challenge.

Here are the RESULTS: https://www.youtube....k9gaUHzbnX5imNN

Some webcam debates from these guys: 

Women are too dumb to debate men: 

RAGEQUIT in record time by a feminist COWARD during a LIVE debate!  

Debating RAPE w/2 feminists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PjnFtAJxJ8

p2A9o5.jpg

#2 Chaos

Chaos

Mare Incognitum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,170 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:36 AM

POPULAR

Just going to throw out there that if I were a mod these would already have been gone at six AM this morning.

There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference.

#3 IonlygoforT

IonlygoforT

Novice

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Okay

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:26 AM

"I can cherry pick one good debate out of 50 where I don't completely get destroyed in a debate. Look how dumb feminists are xD."

#4 dillygent

dillygent

Junior-Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:33 AM

Just going to throw out there that if I were a mod these would already have been gone at six AM this morning.

another COWARDLY faggot thinking that censorship is the answer LOLOLOL! 

bgtBq8.jpg

Unfortunately people who teach debate for a living have completely lost sight of the purpose of debating. It's not to see who scores the most points. It's to get to the TRUTH. That's impossible under this type of point scoring debate format where feelings take priority over telling the truth. Why debate if your only goal is to feel good about yourself? You might as well just jerk off at home.

BTW, the biggest complaint we hear from our critics is "ad hominem!! ad hominem!!!" but look at what the faggots on this site have labeled us: "UNREAL TROLL"

Basically they just said: "The messenger is BAD therefore the message is BAD!" THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRITICAL LIBERAL FALLACY. 

Motherfucking 2 + Cocksucker 7 still = Dickhead 9

The modifiers--however offensive they may be--do NOT negate the TRUTH. Even if Hitler himself is making the statement, it still holds true. 

So you can label me whatever you want because we all know that your real label is COWARD.

4ZXyCQ.jpg

Edited by dillygent, 23 December 2016 - 11:44 AM.

#5 dillygent

dillygent

Junior-Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

"I can cherry pick one good debate out of 50 where I don't completely get destroyed in a debate. Look how dumb feminists are xD."

said the scared little faggot coward HIDING BEHIND MOMMY'S KEYBOARD LOLOLOL!

yicN6j.jpg

OH BTW! Here's what happens whenever you try to LIVE debate cowardly feminist faggots like you! 

#6 EthanDB8

EthanDB8

Junior-Varsity

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Good
  • Name:Ethan
  • School:EHS

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:43 PM

said the scared little faggot coward HIDING BEHIND MOMMY'S KEYBOARD LOLOLOL!

This is a forum for a high school/college activity, and I'm pretty sure most of us don't want a part of whatever debating/message you're trying to promote. 

“A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.”

#7 dillygent

dillygent

Junior-Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:47 PM

This is a forum for a high school/college activity, and I'm pretty sure most of us don't want a part of whatever debating/message you're trying to promote. 

Let me translate that for you back into coherent english:

"This is a forum for SCARED FAGGOT COWARD KEYBOARD WARRIORS who are too delicate to handle WORDS that's why we fall down into the fetal position like delicate liberal snowflakes whenever anybody challenges us to debate our childish fucktard world views."

F70PcB.jpg

pJANWI.jpg

QLjb5P.jpg

Edited by dillygent, 23 December 2016 - 12:49 PM.

#8 Nonegfiat

Nonegfiat

Agambabe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Ben

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:04 PM

Absolutely. Would upvote this a million times if I could

You don't need to have a crazy PoMo BaudTailleEuzeErrida K aff to win rounds.

#9 NickDB8

NickDB8

Exodus Files Forum Representative

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Nick
  • School:Emporia HS

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:42 PM

what the fuck

Exodus Files - Updated 5/21! Grab our new STEM Affirmative for the upcoming education topic!

Research Tools

#10 dillygent

dillygent

Junior-Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:43 PM

Absolutely. Would upvote this a million times if I could

sorry about your hurt vagina LOL! #factsHURTfeelings

QGhwqv.jpg

#11 Nonegfiat

Nonegfiat

Agambabe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:06 PM

sorry about your hurt vagina LOL! #factsHURTfeelings

What are you doing right now? Why do you keep coming back? What do you gain? No one here is interested in your website.

#12 dillygent

dillygent

Junior-Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

What are you doing right now? Why do you keep coming back? What do you gain? No one here is interested in your website.

you seem ...upset?

d7QkOm.jpg

#13 EthanDB8

EthanDB8

Junior-Varsity

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Good
  • Name:Ethan
  • School:EHS

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:13 PM

What brought you to this website?

>inb4 calls me upset/butthurt

“A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.”

#14 Nonegfiat

Nonegfiat

Agambabe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:24 PM

you seem ...upset?

I'm gonna make this really simple for you and then I'm gonna stop responding because I really shouldn't have engaged you in the first place.

This is a forum for discussing competitive debate, which is good because it encourages critical thinking, open mindedness, and research skills among other things. I guarantee you no one on this site is butthurt or triggered because we're all very used to being confronted by radical viewpoints. And we're also very used to dealing with facts and separating them from "feelings". Your message has been heard and acknowledged and it's time for you to move on because no one is interested. 

#15 dillygent

dillygent

Junior-Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

What brought you to this website?

>inb4 calls me upset/butthurt

my desire to turn shitty wannabe leaders like you into effective leaders.

Edited by dillygent, 23 December 2016 - 02:50 PM.

#16 dillygent

dillygent

Junior-Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:50 PM

I'm gonna make this really simple for you and then I'm gonna stop responding because I really shouldn't have engaged you in the first place.

This is a forum for discussing competitive debate, which is good because it encourages critical thinking, open mindedness, and research skills among other things. I guarantee you no one on this site is butthurt or triggered because we're all very used to being confronted by radical viewpoints. And we're also very used to dealing with facts and separating them from "feelings". Your message has been heard and acknowledged and it's time for you to move on because no one is interested. 

competitive and debate should NEVER be in the same sentence. this is why you're an FUCKING MORON.

competition speaks to the SELF-ESTEEM

debating is a tool to arrive at the TRUTH.

you're already a pathetic faggot coward trying to bolster your ailing self-esteem. nobody respects a scared little girl like you who is afraid of WORDS. this is what i'm trying to teach you tards. i'm trying to teach you both the MEANING of a debate and how to be EFFECTIVE when you debate.

and all your faggot coward "guarantees" mean NOTHING when you're hiding behind your mommy's keyboard, unwilling to put your childish views to the real test of public scrutiny during a LIVE DEBATE. 

no go cry to your mommy you scared little faggot and keep PRETENDING that you're an intellectual while being too SCARED to PROVE IT. #LOLOLOLOL!

kO3Tyf.jpg

#17 NickDB8

NickDB8

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

competitive and debate should NEVER be in the same sentence. this is why you're an FUCKING MORON.

competition speaks to the SELF-ESTEEM

debating is a tool to arrive at the TRUTH.

I guess I should just quit the activity because my three years worth of competition isn't what debate is about. I should instead be focused on finding subjective "truths". Thanks random Internet asshat.

By the way, many people on this site prove that they are an intellectual when they debate each other face to face. Literally no one cares about your shitty forum, no one here agrees with you, and you won't be changing anyone's opinion. I don't know what you think this activity is, but what you're posting is, at best, tangentially related.

Exodus Files - Updated 5/21! Grab our new STEM Affirmative for the upcoming education topic!

Research Tools

#18 dillygent

dillygent

Junior-Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:11 PM

I guess I should just quit the activity because my three years worth of competition isn't what debate is about. I should instead be focused on finding subjective "truths". Thanks random Internet asshat.

By the way, many people on this site prove that they are an intellectual when they debate each other face to face. Literally no one cares about your shitty forum, no one here agrees with you, and you won't be changing anyone's opinion. I don't know what you think this activity is, but what you're posting is, at best, tangentially related.

You should definitely quit because you're too fucking STUPID to realize that truth isn't subjective. But you wouldn't know that because scared little bitches like you HIDE your fucktard views from the public instead of owning them as a real man would. of course you could easily prove me wrong in a LIVE webcam debate but we both know your panties are too WET for that to every happen LOL!

Now go cry to your MOMMY you SCARED PATHETIC FAGGOT KEYBOARD WARRIOR COWARD. #LOL #UMAD #RUNHOMETOMOMMYLITTLEGIRL

kwbU90.jpg

#19 NickDB8

NickDB8

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:20 PM

You should definitely quit because you're too fucking STUPID to realize that truth isn't subjective. But you wouldn't know that because scared little bitches like you HIDE your fucktard views from the public instead of owning them as a real man would. of course you could easily prove me wrong in a LIVE webcam debate but we both know your panties are too WET for that to every happen LOL!

Now go cry to your MOMMY you SCARED PATHETIC FAGGOT KEYBOARD WARRIOR COWARD. #LOL #UMAD #RUNHOMETOMOMMYLITTLEGIRL

kwbU90.jpg

lol.

Research Tools

#20 dillygent

dillygent

Junior-Varsity

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Unreal troll

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

lol.

sorry for your hurt vagina! #LOL

Z3txho.jpg