Dr. Fox On Socks

In Clocks On Lox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,023 posts
Excellent
  • Name:Coach Ian
  • School:Real World

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:58 PM

This is the Public Forum Debate (formerly Controversy and Ted Turner Debate) Help Me and Novice Center rolled into one thread. If you have a simple question that you think can be answered with one or two posts, then ask it here, otherwise make a new thread for it (such as "PF: How to improve my Final Focus?") and if the question can help other people, it will be linked to in this thread.

Don't worry about asking questions that you think may be simple or silly; this is the internet, we don't know who you are unless you tell us and the whole reason this forum exists is to help debaters learn from people who are willing to help. We were all novices once...

Edited by Just Socks, 25 January 2009 - 04:16 PM.

The information in this post is confidential. If its contents are disclosed, our lawyers will swoop down from helicopters and smash through the skylight nearest you and drag you away with a black bag over your head to our super secret headquarters where you fight to the death with other people who shared this post.

Also known as: © CC-BY-NC 3.0 + beerware (you may use my work under CC-BY-NC terms provided that you buy me a reasonably-priced beer of my choosing if we ever meet in person).