1. Are you going to kick out of T?
2. Explain to me in your own words what your K is and why should it hold and even be evaluated in the round...
3. Provide the round something more relevant in terms of where collapse doesn't lead to war than some person discussing world war 2 which by the way was 73 years ago.
4. Define Robust in the terms of HIAs in the United States
5. The year 2000 from Bennet consisted of the Bush administration, the military budget has significantly increased in the past 18 years. why is this card relevant to proving your point?
6. Has the US international presence truly declined?
7. What is the timeframe for any/all of the Heg args?
8. (lol if you gonna use Haass 13 at least cut the card correctly so that way its not misleading) What other country would be best to fill the void if the US was not present?
9. Do you not consider the declared bombings against Syria a war?
10. (Cohen 17) How would a canadian professor know the interworkings of the US nuclear system?
11. (Q9) How would a british "international security expert" know the interworkings of the US nuclear system which I promise you has changed since 2009?
12. Hurricane Harvey was that storm that rocked everything around where I live in Texas, is this not the storm that Azarcon 13 was discussing? And if it is not, then please explain where in the card that one specific storm in which he is talking about...
13. Where is the connection to the schools part of HIA, which my plan focuses on, in your Cole et all 8 card from a decade ago?
14. Why consider the NEG at this point?