1. What is the brink for your impacts?
2. Your Conservation International 2011 card indicates agriculture is only 41.8% of the problem (of which cattle ranching is only a subsection). Wouldnt the remaining 58.2% of deforestation from infrastructure, logging, mining and social conflicts still trigger the impacts?
3. Butler 12 states "cattle pasture isn't limited to Brazil â€” in the 1970s and early 1980s vast tracts of rainforest in Costa Rica, Honduras, and El Salvador " How do you solve for these other countries, especially Brazil (since the majority of the Amazon Rainforest is in Brazil)?
4. Toohey 12 only talks about Brazil. How does it apply to the case?
5. So what is exactly sustainable cattle ranching? How do you achieve it and how much better is it opposed to the squo?
7. How is this economic engagement?
8. Who is doing the plan (US or Venezuela)?
9. Where does it say anything in the Veiga, Tourrand, Poccard-Chapuis, Piketty 3 card that the us investment is key to create a national program?
10. Solvency advocate?
11. Any evidence actually saying plan solves and how it works?
12. Why are the cattles being grazed?
13. How much of Venezuela's economy depends on the cattles?
14. AFP 2/21 just says that Maduro wants "high-level dialogue". How does this translate to him cooperating with the US on the plan? What makes this instance different from other times where he said he was open to talks and then kicked out american embassadors?
15. Butler 7 says that the areas that are best for co2 sequestration are the ones with the most biomass, which typically have "low ag potential" and are inaccessible. How does cattle ranching affect these areas, if they arent even being used?
16. McCarthy 09 says that a 40% loss of the Amazon rainforest will be irreversible. Is there even risk of this considering that only 5% of the Amazon rainforest is in Venezuela?
17. Butler 6 says that goldminers are the biggest threat to the areas in the Amazon with the most bio-d. How do you solve for that?
18. Toohey 12 talks about the indigenous people in brazil. How do you solve for them?
19. Whats the over arching point of this aff?