On the K:
2) Is european thought bad? Why?
3) What does "dewesternizaton" look like?
4) On Grosfoguel: So coalitions of every form are eurocentric? Why is ours specifically?
5) Why is the american "man" key? 6) What is "semiotic struggle"?
7) What is "modernity"?
8) What is "coloniality"
1) Why arent we long term and structural...
2) Don't neoliberal corporations control the behavior of states?
3) Isn't trying to directly influence the way Mexico does its thing pretty colonialist?
4)What speecific ground do you lose? You just listed 3 different types of off case positions.
5) Why is changign the behavior of a state specifically key to limits, not strucutral long term engagement.
1) Is state engagement always bad?
2) Is talking about what we think the state should do the same as "egocentric identificaiton with the state?" Pourquoi?
3) Should we never talk about policy?
4) What's the warrant on jackson?