Here's a few questions on DSCOVR if someone can please help?
1. What exactly is the inherency story? I've seen multiple warrants like: DSCOVR didn't make cut for 2012 budget, DSCOVRs already 90% paid for, etc
Is there one card that explains it's inherent barrier because I can't find a set one. And if you have a card can we trade?
2. On solar storms, how do you win the "not empirically proven" arguments because the last major one was 1859.
3. I'm running a natural disasters advantage. What are some common arguments against natural disasters?
4. Is warming or disasters a better advantage? I think disasters because warming is too controversial. And no one can successfully argue natural disasters are good unless they connect to agriculture
5. Just in general, how would you attack justification. A lot of people in my district use J as a timeskew. For this case I'm thinking pushing the idea that USA is uniquely vulnerable to solar weather and disasters, meanig we should act ourselves
6, what's minor repair?
7. Whats a perfcon?
8. How would you win the link on DSCOVR when it's clearly not popular in congress?
9. What classifies as earth science stuff? I think DSCOVR Is earth science
10. Do people run jpss counterplans? Does jpss even solve for solar storms?
11. What's a smart grid? I've heard of the smart grid advantage CP for the solar storms.
12. Is it smart to argue a saving satellites= k2 military=u2 heg? I don't really like heg arguments
13. What's the dif between soft power and hard power?
14. Is it good to specify agent in plan text? In general, my plan text goes the USFG should launch DSCOVR through the space agency NOAA. We claim fiat blahblah..
15. Should I have a solvency advocate saying that our agent solves or is that unnecessary?