1. So you keep asserting the Plan causes the U.S. to weaponize space, what evidence do you have that the U.S. will weaponize space post the Plan? Also, do you have any evidence that talks about colonies NOT on planets?
2. If colonies cost so much money, then how could the U.S. even afford to create weapons?
3. Why would the U.S. need weapons to protect the colonies if they'd be sent far away from Earth?
4. How is the aff an exclusive "space elite" if we'd let others onto the colonies? Even if cooperation fails, how does this our representations?
5. Why would we fight over resources if the colonies would be made so they can sustain themselves?
6. What's the abuse from "fiating solvency" by fiating that the Plan actually happens?...
7. What indict do you have of our epistemology? Why is it bad?
8. What exactly does the alternative do to solve global problems that'd cause extinction?
9. Your Hamilton evidence says warming is reversible, but it doesn't outline any action that will be taken and since you don't have a counterplan to do anything about it, what in the status quo will solve it? If you have any evidence on it, quote a line from it that says it
10. If germs in space are uniquely worse, then why isn't everyone on the International Space Station dead? Why haven't any new terrible diseases developed on the ISS?
11. What exactly is teh link to the weaponization disad?..
12. Why is there an underview?..