You're fine. I can just as easily go neg.
1. isn't all of your evidence that spec-ops are kicking ass indicative of a world in which COIN is present in Afghanistan?
2. Is the plan increasing SOFs in Afghanistan or leaving the current amount?
1. How is the plan enough to solve for relations with Iran over energy?
2. Why would Iran economic collapse trigger global economic collapse?
3. How have the economic sanctions put on Iran not triggered your impacts?
1. Your Brooke 10 evidence says that there's instability all over Central Asia. How does the plan solve for all of this?
2. Simple question but I don't see a warrant highlighted, why is COIN so bad?
3. Is COIN bad in itself or are the activities performed by COIN bad?
4. So just to get this straight, once we leave, a government who has been corrupt for centuries and participates in the largest opium operation in the world will just start loving families?
5. Your Naimen 10 evidence just says that withdrawal would put pressure on the main government. Where does it say anything about adopting to be more friendly towards local governments?
6. There was terrorism before we were there, ie 9/11. How does the aff solve for incidents such as this?
7. How do Indo-Pak relations solve any DA to withdrawal?
8. Are you leaving all of CT?
9. Where;s your evidence that withdrawal would solve for all of terrorism?