In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to making participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of ability, age, body size, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, neuroatypicality, personal appearance, race, religion (or lack thereof), or sexual identity and orientation.
You agree that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Be friendly and patient
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Administrators and moderators are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior. Administrators and moderators have the right and responsibility to edit or remove contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Administrators and moderators are obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Administrators and moderators who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other administrators and moderators.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License