blackfootsmj1

Neg Strategies

Write about an aff you have heard/ or hit. And write about the strategy you used. If it worked. include any DA's, K's, CP, T arguments, key plan/solvency, and/or advantage take-outs. This could be a big help to novices, ppl who need some help getting started, and ppl who know nothing. Thanks a lot.

T=topicality. IF you only have one off, great, talk about it, and then what u did the rest of the time. you can include tags of good solvency arguements. Anything that you can think of could be a help to some one.

no actually the 1 off hypotestingthekritik was refering to wasnt Topicality. it was a kritik. i also run a kritik but usually with a topicality violation so my partner can take it. the topicality violation is case specific and the kritik is agamben or biopower, depending on which case we hit.

I like T.

i agree on many things with u chris....but lets be realistic. T is a timesuck. first and last response. i stand open for cx

here is a strat for u....

1NC - C/P (with a random net benefit), and then inherency

2NC - New C/P with a new net benefit, and then solvency

1NR - Drop the first C/P (with net benefit), and the arg. straight inherency

2NR - Drop the 2nd C/P (with net benefit) and drop solvency arguments... stick with inherency....

Seriously if this was for novices then it should be in the novice forum, other wise if u are making it for people who have been in debate for more than a year then they should be able to develope their own strats... otherwise they should get out of debate

here is a strat for u....

1NC - C/P (with a random net benefit), and then inherency

2NC - New C/P with a new net benefit, and then solvency

1NR - Drop the first C/P (with net benefit), and the arg. straight inherency

2NR - Drop the 2nd C/P (with net benefit) and drop solvency arguments... stick with inherency....

Seriously if this was for novices then it should be in the novice forum, other wise if u are making it for people who have been in debate for more than a year then they should be able to develope their own strats... otherwise they should get out of debate

hyperconditionality is bad, JUH-DGE!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hypotestingthekritik again.

tool.

brennan

heres the funniest round ive ever had:

aff = federalism

me = 2n

1n reads T us no = 50 states

WOT

biopower

solvency turns (a crapload of em)

Harms takeouts (no I/L to case)

and then let the 2a think hes/shes all hardcore

then 2n (me) gets up

8 minutes of WOT and solvency

1nr 5 minutes of T line by line

1ar = FU*&ED

2nr= gets to decide what to go for, you win on everything, especially since the K is conditional and you can easily cross apply harms and solvency- btw this aff is not recomended to run