Sign in to follow this  
KaYlUhThEdb8ter07

Best Aff Case

i think this years cases all suhk (or the 1ns ive seen so far)

what i mean is last years cases were waaay beter and the resol. was waaaaay beter

• Downvote 2

i think this years cases all suhk (or the 1ns ive seen so far)

what i mean is last years cases were waaay beter and the resol. was waaaaay beter

In the future, complete sentences and attempted grammar are manditory.

Maybe you should look into the correct spellings of words. Mandatory.

Tommy, I can't believe you just spelled that wrong. It makes you look like a dumbass, especially because you are saying it to someone getting their spelling corrected.

the bestest case ever is guantanamo bay its so strategic and small, esecially the version that destroys "gitmo" and claim to solve for the state of exception

or...

you can roll with a case that bans military satellites and claims heg bad and space militarization bad out of the 1AC, which would be a 300 page or so 1AC and would take all of he 1AC, 2AC, and 1AR to get through and all of your prep time and then you still have to worry about solvency and your plan

however...

my personal favorite case is the "don't drop the soap or a nulcear missle will find a new home" AFF,

i agree, the cases and resolution this year suck. i dont know much about debate, but i dont like this year. i want to run a K aff, probably war on drugs, i was gonna do culture jamming and some norm, but i got a new partner. oh well.

i agree, the cases and resolution this year suck. i dont know much about debate

Edited out the unimportant parts.

Seriously, all the people indicting the resolution just need to stop complaining and get research done. The people who selected the resolution know a hell of a lot more than 95% of the posters on CX.. and yes, I include myself in that 95%. Quit complaining and debate. If you research enough, you can access just as many sweet impacts as you could last year.

Sign in to follow this