Jensen Passing

Bronx Sci Judge Available

Hey what's up. I'm looking to judge for the Big Bronx tournament in NY this October, but would rather be hired by debaters than by the tournament. There's a chance I'm going to be hired by Nicole/Lexington, but I'm not sure on that yet. Anyway, I go to school in New York so I don't need to be paid for transport, although if you'd like to cover my metro ticket that would be lovely. Likewise I also don't need housing. If you don't know me here's some info. Debated for Clovis in high school. Multiple bid rounds last year including usc and cal, cleared at most major tournaments, first speaker at stanford and tenth at cal, sixth place (quarters?) at NFLs, second seed and speaker in my pod at usc rr. Hit me up on aim at dontcomecalling or e-mail me at

dveroff(at)slc(dot)edu.

hope to see you around the tournament dan (even though i dont know you) im sure with high quality judging like yourself's this tournament will get back on its feet

we plan on rolling with at least 3 gonzalez scenarios in front of dan at bronx, and then go for the only logical argument in the 2nr.

oh good times with dan judgin.