WGLF

9-0 COUNTERPLAN NOW ON SALE.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT IT AND ARE UNSATISFIED OR BECAUSE THAT'S JUST THE IMPRESSION YOU GET?

BACK IN OUR HIGH SCHOOL DAYS WE BEAT TEAMS THAT WERE MUCH BETTER THAN US ON AN EARLY VERSION OF THIS FILE. SIX YEARS LATER, MUCH AMAZING WISDOM THAT HAS BEEN ACCUMULATED WAS PUT INTO IT OVER EIGHT CUPS OF COFFEE AT THE HUDDLE HOUSE AND THEN FIVE NATURAL LIGHTS AT A DINGY CARROLLTON APARTMENT SO THAT YOU TOO CAN BEAT PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE TO.

AND WHATEVER, JUST GET YOUR PARENTS TO BUY IT.

You've also won rounds on falisfying evidence, should we all do that to?

OH, BURN...LET'S NOT DISCUSS THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING OF.

postmodern generator is different from falsifying evidence

postmodern generator is different from falsifying evidence

THAT'S NOT WHAT EL DOUCHEBAG WAS REFERRING TO. NOT THAT EL DOUCHEBAG KNOWS WHAT'S UP ANYWAYS.

i meant perm: do the cp.

Severs "normal means" part of plan. If they don't specify, insert reasons why the affirmative should defend normal means of plan happening. Etc.

• Upvote 1

THAT'S NOT WHAT EL DOUCHEBAG WAS REFERRING TO. NOT THAT EL DOUCHEBAG KNOWS WHAT'S UP ANYWAYS.

I know I have first hand reports from college debaters that you've won rounds against them by falisfying evidence. I note you don't even bother to deny the claim.

• Downvote 1

I know I have first hand reports from college debaters that you've won rounds against them by falisfying evidence. I note you don't even bother to deny the claim.

WOW. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN CLOSED AND RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES INVOLVED FOR A WHILE NOW, AND IF THE PARTIES INVOLVED ARE INTERESTED IN REVIVING IT, THEY DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU'RE BUMPING THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO START BEEF, IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY, DON'T PUSSYFOOT AROUND IT, BUT MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE YOU START MOUTHING OFF ABOUT SHIT.

DON'T BODY YOURSELF.

OH, AND TO BE CLEAR: WE NEVER FALSIFIED EVIDENCE.