Sign in to follow this  
bobcat87

Consult CP

I'm thinking of making a consult cp. What solvency cards should I have? One saying the consulted country likes to know what the US is doing, and what else?

Also, how would these cps be non-topical? Would it be an extra-topicality argument?

Thanks

I'm thinking of making a consult cp. What solvency cards should I have? One saying the consulted country likes to know what the US is doing, and what else?

Also, how would these cps be non-topical? Would it be an extra-topicality argument?

Thanks

Your Consult CP solvency should have, at least, that consultation is critical. Anything else you want to throw in is your own call. Also, these CPs are untopical because of the word "Resolved," as the CP is not firm because the consulted country gets to accept, veto, and/or modify the plan as they see fit.

Your Consult CP solvency should have, at least, that consultation is critical. Anything else you want to throw in is your own call. Also, these CPs are untopical because of the word "Resolved," as the CP is not firm because the consulted country gets to accept, veto, and/or modify the plan as they see fit.

The consulted country could modify the plan but can't the neg fiat the country into accepting the plan?

its just too bad that there is no such thing as a competitive consult counterplan.

• Downvote 1

its just too bad that there is no such thing as a competitive consult counterplan.

I don't mind.

good. you make the aff's job easier and crush the potency of the neg block.

remind me to advise all the teams to flip aff against you.