Sign in to follow this  
kendog_3

Thanks to NFA

Thanks to Mike, Sheryl and the rest of the team from NFA. It was our first time in attendance, but will certainly not be our last. The food was great, the competition was great and the people were friendly. I have some experience in running a tournament of this size and I must say that I have never seen someone as calm as Mike. Thanks again for your hospiality and you have my word that you will have me through quarters next year. Thanks for allowing us to leave early.

K. Hanson

Jenkintown High

Univ. of Richmond

Indeed. Michael does shine under pressure. Sorry couldnt say farewell to Kaz personally. I also am looking forward to next year.

Michael (not Mike!) is a complete tool and should not host large tournaments again...until next year (sigh). By the way PA folks we are having our novice -JV thinng in May, put that on your calendars. :cool:

either way, hats off things ran quite smoothly. Got to housing at a reasonable hour on Friday unlike some Bid tournaments this year, food was good and free, judge pool was good in varsity (but that could be result of debating 3 rounds in the down 2 bracket).

personally i think it was my presence that made the tournament run so smooth. :P

hey. i brought a quarter of the quarters panels, a half of the semis panel, and the entire finals panel. not that i squirreled or anything...

sometimes its lonely being right

or maybe you were wrong I only saw one speech

but you could have been right

and I thank Ganesh (sic?) for you providing the judges

hey. i brought a quarter of the quarters panels, a half of the semis panel, and the entire finals panel. not that i squirreled or anything...

You mean Craig drove those people...then again, you had that timer, so I guess you do get some credit.

You mean Craig drove those people...then again, you had that timer, so I guess you do get some credit.

yes...and dont forget- my timer had 4 timers in it...meaning i beat Craig by that much more...also making my finals decision valid-er... ;)

gotta love those VWR timers... they are pretty sweet... horray for science.