Sign in to follow this  
newsasiknowit

NEW WORLD ORDER...HELP!!!!!!

THE CFL-AIO, WITH THE HELP OF MANUEL NORIEGA AND THE ELDERS OF ZION WILL ATTEMPT TO DESTROY BJORNE. THIS IS A PRIVELEGED ATTACK. WE GET A +4 BONUS BECAUSE WE ARE THE SERVANTS OF CTHULU.

THE CFL-AIO, WITH THE HELP OF MANUEL NORIEGA AND THE ELDERS OF ZION WILL ATTEMPT TO DESTROY BJORNE. THIS IS A PRIVELEGED ATTACK. WE GET A +4 BONUS BECAUSE WE ARE THE SERVANTS OF CTHULU.

wha????

THE CHURCH OF SATAN, WITH THE HELP OF BIKER GANGS AND THE GOLDFISH FANATICS, WILL ATTEMPT TO DESTROY THE TEEVEE PREACHERS. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD GROUPS THAT CAN HELP OUT?

I WAS ALWAYS A FAN OF THE BOY SCOUTS AND THE PHONE PHREAKS ASSISTED BY THE ORBITAL MIND CONTROL LASERS.

ahem...sorry about that.

I WAS ALWAYS A FAN OF THE BOY SCOUTS AND THE PHONE PHREAKS ASSISTED BY THE ORBITAL MIND CONTROL LASERS.

ahem...sorry about that.

YOU MEAN BOY SPROUTS WE ASSUME. ORBITAL MIND CONTROL LASERS ARE THE SHE-IT.

WE HAVE ALREADY PLAYED THE CRYSTAL SKULL. WE WILL NOW LOOK AT THE TOP THREE PLOT CARDS AND PICK ONE.

I'm assuming that you mean neg. but even if you don't i can still help. Conspiracy is my thing; although I would be loath to run NWO good, so much room to turn or prove wrong.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS CLEARLY GOOD BECAUSE IT CAUSES WORLD GOV. DUH.

I know you want a higher post count b/c you think it will make you feel cool, but what you are is a troll. Quit it with the thread necromancy and post something useful.

--Rayl