Who's doin what labs?

Who all is there?

What files are you all cutting?

When's the tourney?

Fun stories?

anything?

peace

alex

Alex McCoy are you coming to JDI this summer for the tournament? Because if you arent, I am pro you going. So that we can kick it together. Yeah, that is all. Call me if you are so that we can chill out. I am going up thursday night and staying. I dont know if you have my cell phone number, i just dont want to post it on the forums. so like IM me or email me or something.

love

jamie

nhs 2006

The camp tournament is July 5th-July 8th. The first round is scheduled for 1:30 on the 5th.As far as poker stories...well, thus far, Alex Parkinson has been too busy cutting cards to play poker =P

umm lets see...only shit i know. in finals for jdi from kansas was miller/oyler from silver lake...and in jedi finals there was a close out (all kansans) harper/swearer from hutch and rosen/giroux (i cant spell your last name) from t-high.

i would give more results but i dont really know em cuz i was judgin.

The other team in finals of JDI was plumlee/merkel.

Ah statism :BB

I would also like to note that there were five kids from SME in my lab. That is just insane. :eek:

KU was a pretty good time. Major props to the Silver Lake Kids. And I cant forget Plumlee/Merkel, these kids were pretty sweet, and my roomates. Oh yeah, and I guess i gotta give a shout out to Oyler, first speaker coming out of the tournament. Oh yeah, and also, props to Danielle and Patty from SME, for giving us our only loss in prelims.

KU was a pretty good time. Major props to the Silver Lake Kids. And I cant forget Plumlee/Merkel, these kids were pretty sweet, and my roomates. Oh yeah, and I guess i gotta give a shout out to Oyler, first speaker coming out of the tournament. Oh yeah, and also, props to Danielle and Patty from SME, for giving us our only loss in prelims.

ditto on the SME kids...they spread us out with just XO and politics in the block one round...they're gonna be good. and ben you should know that you deserved that 1st more than i did -- going straight ones and all :P

Oh yeah, and also, props to Danielle and Patty from SME, for giving us our only loss in prelims.

oh please that round was total luck and we both know that it wasn't due to us that we won, and thanks to which ever one of the Miller/Oyler kids it was that wrote that about danielle and I

JEDI was sweet again. me and alex parkinson got knocked out in quarters but it was fun.

I seemed to be short on everything. in the speed contest i was 7th and they only broke 5. and in speaks i was 16 (so i hear) and they annouced 15.

Ermo and Paul's lab was bringin in the hotness. It was such a blast.

congrats to wutang. Phil and Todd are cool guys.

this ones for u Sean Kennedy:

OH BABY!

now make me a god damn sandwich,

Jumbles

Go Wu-tang :)

I had a great time, debated some very good people (both in a debate and real life way,) many of whom Erin and I will hopefully get to debate again during the season. My only regret is not getting to debate more rounds. O, and thanks, Kennedy, for passing me the ball even though you were clearly a much better basketball player.

I'd recommend the camp to anyone. The lab leaders were stellar, not just Phil and Todd, all of them. The people were awesome. The debating was incredible. So yea.. it was cool.

Good job to both teams who made it to Two week Finals. I remember judging them earlier in the tourney and calling that they would be in finals. Good job.

good luck to all for the starting season.

Oh shit, Chris Thomas is judging debates? I must be getting old.

All you kids that made fun of this 'ben flacid' homee are pricks. Especially that Igor doucheyMcDoushe. That kid got more shit than anyone deserves. The people that were mean to him are, simply put, bullies. Pouring salsa on a kid, or throwing a used condom on a kid is not funny. Its cruel. Its motherfuckers like those kids that breed serial killers.

On another note, JEDI was fun. The Kirby lab was sweet.

All you kids that made fun of this 'ben flacid' homee are pricks. Especially that Igor doucheyMcDoushe. That kid got more shit than anyone deserves. The people that were mean to him are, simply put, bullies. Pouring salsa on a kid, or throwing a used condom on a kid is not funny. Its cruel. Its motherfuckers like those kids that breed serial killers.

On another note, JEDI was fun. The Kirby lab was sweet.

i agree

i vote.. Go Kirby!~!

• Downvote 1