ktex83

What about the Illuminati?

its amazing the illuminati still get this much talk considering they only exisited for a short amount of time. They were created in the late1700s by Adam Weishaupt, and they only really existed for a short amount of time. Furthermore their influence didn't exist past what is modern day germany. They don't still exisit, and they are definitely don't rule the world, as some people claim.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but it sounds naive saying a secret organization doesn't exist. I'm sure there's at least one we don't know about, doesn't necessarily have to be the Illuminati.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but it sounds naive saying a secret organization doesn't exist. I'm sure there's at least one we don't know about, doesn't necessarily have to be the Illuminati.

I'm not saying that secret orders don't exisit. I'm just saying that the illuminati no longer exisit. This one conspiracy theory has enthralled people, and it has a very low probablity of being true. If you're going to go chasing conspiracies then go with a more probable one.

a conspiracy like how many licks does it take to get to a center of a tootsie pop?? hmm not really a conspiracy me thinks, but that owl is a fucking bastard for destroying the expirement after the 3 "lick". god damn him :sob:

I agree that they most likely don't exist...

But I wish they did so that rationalizing all my failures in life would be much easier...I'd just always say "damn, the Illuminati are at it again."

Kinda like the uncle from Napoleon Dynamite...."I could have taken state back in '82...if it weren't for those damn Illuminati."

ktex83

Why are people so damn fascinated by conspiracy theories?

Because in 1962 the government began implanting devices which made all of us to become consumed by ridiculous conspiracy theories to decrease voter turnouts and allow for the Demo and Rep parties to gain defacto Authoritarian control over the US people.

If the illuminati do exist they're sure doing a shitty job of running the world.