kyby123

Free Evidence Website is back open

Hey everyone, i would like to reopen the free evidence website that i closed about a month ago. If you dont know about it yet heres how it happens, you send me kyby123@hotmail.com a file (T, CP, K, Aff, DA or on-case) that pertains to next years topic and i post it on a website with everyone elses contributions, then i give you the name of the website and you get everyones evidence. I would like to emphasize our need for DA's and On-Case neg. I would also appreciate it very much if people would send in word documents rather than pdfs if at all possible because they take less time to upload and download.

The old website was a failure. Most people just took free evidence from other websites and sent it in. In my opinion, this needs to be monitored if this new website is to be useful.

It wasnt a failure, a lot of people got the site legitly. Just because several people were too lazy to get off there buts and write something, doesnt mean that the entire site was a failure. And I do monitor it to the best of my abilities but i dont know every single file on the web and some might sneak by, i will try harder though.

It wasnt a failure, a lot of people got the site legitly. Just because several people were too lazy to get off there buts and write something, doesnt mean that the entire site was a failure.

Name one good file from the old website that was actually written by someone and not stolen from other evidence websites.

i will try harder though.

Good call.

• Downvote 1

hey cmon guys at least he took the initiative to do it. give him a break.

Name one good file from the old website that was actually written by someone and not stolen from other evidence websites.

Safe Act Aff

Cyber Terrorism DA

Guantanamo Bay 1ac

Free Stewart Aff

Court Legitamacy DA

Hollow Hope DA

Judicial Activism DA

Racial Profiling 1ac

Terrorism DA

And also other stuff but im not gonna put it all on here

Good call.

Dont be a bitch

The Ex Parte Merryman CP was good too (although I don't know if it was stolen from something else, I haven't seen it on teh intraweb elsewhere) but it was missing a card from the Carnegie Commission in 95... Does anyone have that?

Yeah, glad the site's back up again. Do you want us to submit new stuff? I've got a DA I've been working on that I can send your way if you want it. You putting the space aff up on there?

ok what is ex parte merry men.. i saw it ince before but i kinda didnt get to look at and everybody keeps talking about it and i have no idea wht they're talking about

The Ex Parte Merryman CP was good too (although I don't know if it was stolen from something else

It was stolen from the University of Chicago website. The person who "wrote" it there stole it from Victory Briefs.

Ex parte merryman is a CP that only applies to cases that overturn Supreme Court rulings. Instead of having the SC look at it and overturn it, CP uses Executive order to declare the ruling unconstitutional and throw it out. Net benefits are some pretty sweet stuff about how allowing SC to be the ultimate arbiter is judicial tyranny,which destroys federalism, which is key to democracy, which is key to stopping wmds and nukewar.

It was stolen from the University of Chicago website. The person who "wrote" it there stole it from Victory Briefs.

Actually i posted that one on the site because i thought it was a good file and people should have it if they didnt know wheere to find it.

Do you want us to submit new stuff? I've got a DA I've been working on that I can send your way if you want it.

You dont have to send new stuff but it would definitely be appreciated

You putting the space aff up on there?

No, i dont want to many people to know about it

dude put up the space aff... or email it to the people helping with the site

dude put up the space aff... or email it to the people helping with the site

Sorry if i put up the space aff about 300 people at least are gonna have it and it isnt such a surprise to anyone anymore, however i am willing to trade one on one with people for it if you want it. I would just feel cheated from people getting the space aff from sending in a T violation

i'm going to be putting together a kritiakl gitmo aff that i might put on the site if enough people want it

I havent gotten it try sending it to kyby123@gmail.com instead sometimes the hotmail one doesnt work. But when i get the file i will send you the url right away it will probably be within a day or two.

It's the same website. There's already a new immigration aff up there, probably more, I haven't checked it in a while.

What counts as legit to turn in and get the site? I have something in mind but I don't know if you will accept it or not

any T, K, theory(just not too short), CP, DA, Aff or oncase is legit, as long as it pertains to the civil liberties topic.