bRubaie

Help the CFL kids

For those going to CFL this weekend, post what you need and we'll see if we can get y'all hooked up.

I typed up some newer answers to politics, if you'd like a copy e-mail brubaie@gmail.com

yeah, politics answers is nice, also weve got this flaming hot asteroids impact card we want to use, but we cant find a scenario, maybe a NASA politics story but i dont think thats workin, maybe someone has a crazy link story we could use tho

oh yeah, and some recent UN cred good cards have been really hard to come by

oh yeah, and its fairly late and i keep forgetting shit, but of course ill try to help anyone i can, leave it here or PM me or IM me, ill see what i can do

Side Note- If you've got laptops, bring em. At CFL you can use them in the rounds. I got that confirmed yesterday.

-Paul

To make a long story short for anyone who missed it, Greenwald doesn't want files. McCoy demandeth justice-ith. A lot of people agreed.

Just a quick thanks to Brian for making today a tad bit easier with the politics and what-not :)

Be careful when you're using laptops in rounds, earlier this year we got hit with a 2 minute abuse story by the other team when we used laptops. They didn't really develop it into a theory arg, it was just them whining really and they didn't impact it, but the judge said they could have won on it and she's seen people lose on it before.

Probably won't happen though.

Be careful when you're using laptops in rounds, earlier this year we got hit with a 2 minute abuse story by the other team when we used laptops. They didn't really develop it into a theory arg, it was just them whining really and they didn't impact it, but the judge said they could have won on it and she's seen people lose on it before.

Probably won't happen though.

but more important than that, only use a laptop if you're comfortable with it. unless you've used one multiple times in round before, trying to integrate the use of a laptop could be more of a disadvantage than anything. but this just applies to flowing; helping your partner by typing out overviews on them is a great idea.

oh yeah, and some recent UN cred good cards have been really hard to come by

How recent? I have stuff from Nov and Dec 2005... would that be good enough?

How recent? I have stuff from Nov and Dec 2005... would that be good enough?

Cards from the future?!? Why, we'd be national champions for sure. If UN cred is low in Dec, that probobly disproves our extinction next week unless plan is passed claim, huh.

devestating...

Cards from the future?!? Why, we'd be national champions for sure. If UN cred is low in Dec, that probobly disproves our extinction next week unless plan is passed claim, huh.

devestating...

LOL :D

ow recent? I have stuff from Nov and Dec 2005... would that be good enough?

yeah itd be awesome if you could e-mail me those...

jgravatt (at) gmail.com, or

jeff_trick101 (at) yahoo.com

thanks a bunch

Paul and I think everyone staying at the Courtyard Marriot should come by for a poker game tonight. Room 307.

Maybe I will.

Except that I can't read. I'm not even in Milwaukee tonight. D'oh.

Nice to know that I'll see some familiar faces at the hotel. :)

Hey good luck to all we hope to see you at the tournament... Also we hope that you all have a great day and performances, the teams that are here this year all deserve it and I hope the rest of america can see the ability of Kansas debaters... and those abilities are clearly here with the teams representing us. So good luck and thanks to all who have choosen to represent Kansas... Because most people when they hear we are from Kansas don't respond with "hey you all are good debaters" they say... "is that in the United States" and yes I recieved that response today

good luck everyone... this is the most g-d awful time in the morning ever... its darker out now than it was when I went to sleep at 12.

after the longest day EVER it looks like kansas was only able to clear one team (EHS MN), good luck to them in the morning...

also the STA super-novices continue world domination w/ peabody clearing in LD

matt

I have never been more proud of my team than i am right now. Its too bad I'm not there with them.

their first round tomorrow is at 6:30...AM...what a ridiculous time to start debating. wow.

after the longest day EVER it looks like kansas was only able to clear one team (EHS MN), good luck to them in the morning...

also the STA super-novices continue world domination w/ peabody clearing in LD

matt

My name is alex mccoy. You stole my avatar. Prepare to die.