achs_debater24

Lawrence Tourney Dec 3rd

Who is planning on going? I know we plan on sending three open teams.

you sure lawrence is this weekend? isn't this thanksgiving weekend. Lawrence is historically the first weekend in december.

/bd

Moundridge will be there, in open, not sure what pairings though, but I'll most likely be there...should be fun!

Just curious, what will the judging be like in both the champ and open divisions?

I'd have to say just about everyone'll be at this one -- it's the throwdown 8-)

edit: --what i mean is, it's pretty much the end of the season, excluding the qualifiers and state, so it oughta be a good time--

edit: --what i mean is, it's pretty much the end of the season, excluding the qualifiers and state, so it oughta be a good time--

Speaking of qualifiers, that's the same weekend as CFL qualifiers. (for KC anyway).

Anderson finally letting you go champ? Will you be champing it up at T-High as well alex?

Anderson finally letting you go champ? Will you be champing it up at T-High as well alex?

I feel I can answer this, if his whereabouts during this coming weekend were a secret I can delete the post. He'll be at STA, not T-High.

meh I dunno how much of a throwdown it will be but it should be at least be pretty good. I still dont know who i'm taking as a partner though.

So maybe throwndown wasn't the exact word I was looking for. Probably should have said that it will be a great tournament seeing as it's near the end of the season with some hot competition.

Really would love another champ tourney, but, CFL quals is that weekend, hope we can pull off a miracle, and adjust from State Bad and Plan Flaws, to YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR FUNDING COMES FROM???

Really would love another champ tourney, but, CFL quals is that weekend, hope we can pull off a miracle, and adjust from State Bad and Plan Flaws, to YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR FUNDING COMES FROM???

Wow, I couldn't have put it any better myself :eek::BB

I do. We're going to spike out of your spending disads with BRIDGES TO NOWHERE, SIN TAXES, A CAKE SALE, STEALING FROM THE RICH, INVADING FRANCE, AND DEFINITELY NOT DEFICIT SPENDING! 'Cause, deficit spending is just too crazy of a thing to do.

The more college debaters are in the CFL community judging pool, the less necessary that adjustment is going to be. We're doing our best to bring 'em in.

Specification: Cook/Lykes in Champ or Varsity depending. Our district tournament (South Kansas) is the week after Lawerence and I don't expect us to have many "Champ" judges at our qualifier and I worry about a jump from Champ to "Open-style" for districts.

But, on the other hand, Champ would be fun...

What is this, Division-Spec? :P

If I didn't, you would try some D-Spec. Now that I have you'll run the DO-Spec. But specs are still good, right?...

ummm i believe there is a champ and an open....varsity would be champ alex?, am i wrong?

ummm i believe there is a champ and an open....varsity would be champ alex?, am i wrong?

Silly Holzman, tricks are for kids.

i am confused because i am hearing open and champ from my coach...someone from lawrence want to give us the official low down. thanks.

i am confused because i am hearing open and champ from my coach...someone from lawrence want to give us the official low down. thanks.

Blah blah blah, I'm David Holzman, and I'm confused. Blah blah blah.