STADB8

NFL Nationals District Challenge

Which Kansas NFL District will compile the most rounds in Philly?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kansas NFL District will compile the most rounds in Philly?

• East Kansas
    • Flint Hills
    • South Kansas
    • Sunflower
    • Three Trails
    • West Kansas

We'll count both Senators and the best two Reps from each district; for Congress purposes prelims will count as six rounds, semis will count as eight, finals will count as ten, and making the ballot in finals will count as thirteen.

They only counted the best two reps from each district, so one of the congress people was not counted, according to the rules. So Jacob is counted, and either Alex or Jesi is, it doesn't really matter which.

They only counted the best two reps from each district, so one of the congress people was not counted, according to the rules. So Jacob is counted, and either Alex or Jesi is, it doesn't really matter which.

Or Szabo from Lawrence.

Actually, I counted everybody in the end...if your district gets three into elims in House or two in PFD, that oughta count. I didn't want to count the extra entry for the purpose of the FIRST SIX ROUNDS because that wildly skews things (in favor of PFD, which should NEVER happen), but I don't know why we wouldn't count the elim competitors.

So, yeah, my bad, then, and EK gets 25 rounds, not 23. Which kinda jacks up the whole Jordan thing.

Results for 2007 @ Dallas:

EAST KANSAS 30 (Rubaie 7, Parkinson/Egan 6, Buchholz 6, Sherman 4, Esfeld 2, Crumrine 2, Schwager 2, Solemani 1)

WEST KANSAS 26 (Stucky 7, Peckham 7, Groeblacher/Parkins 4, Higgins 2, Stuewe 2, Byquist 2, Carey 2)

SUNFLOWER 22 (Quigley/Woolford 7, Templin 7, Adams 4, White 2, Braun/January 2)

SOUTH KANSAS 19 (Bagot 6, Schneider 4, Johnson 2, Koftan 2, Dwyer 2, Cook/Gill 2, Irwin/Shelton 1)

FLINT HILLS 18 (Lee 6, Giroux/Rosen 3, Ziegler 2, Hane 2, Lowry 2, Hollern 2, Miller/Oyler 1)

THREE TRAILS 15 (Barton/Allen 5, Bolton 2, Min 2, Valencia 2, Sun 2, Clark 2)

As always, feel free to correct any errors you spot.

Cumulative results 2005-6

EAST KANSAS 55

WEST KANSAS 47

THREE TRAILS 44

FLINT HILLS 42

SUNFLOWER 39

SOUTH KANSAS 33

Results for 2007 @ Dallas:

EAST KANSAS 30 (Rubaie 7, Parkinson/Egan 6, Buchholz 6, Sherman 4, Esfeld 2, Crumrine 2, Schwager 2, Solemani 1)

if, as the post at the top of the page states, making the finals ballot in congress counts as 13, then that would be what rubaie would get, right? maybe i'm misunderstanding.

Rounds beyond the minimum. Doing it by rounds overall would provide huge bonuses to those districts which qualify larger numbers of people, regardless of how competitive the additional qualifiers are at nationals.

It's no big deal, but from South Kansas it was Irwin/Shelton. Schneider was in oration. Thanks for keeping track of this Steve. It's very interesting. Congratulations to all participants from Kansas NFL districts.

Cumulative results 2005-6

EAST KANSAS 55

WEST KANSAS 47

THREE TRAILS 44

FLINT HILLS 42

SUNFLOWER 39

SOUTH KANSAS 33

I think the most important number here is

KANSAS: 260

Good stuff guys.