TheGreathouse

Summer Plans

score! you can come save me from SAT camp

i mean visit of course

jeff, you arent going to camp at all?

nope i am too busy for camp.. and really just in the mood to do stuff myself. i have been too let down this year so yeah camp wasnt worth it.

nope i am too busy for camp.. and really just in the mood to do stuff myself. i have been too let down this year so yeah camp wasnt worth it.

While I do advocate the benefits of camp, there's also the argument that a break away from all that is policy during the summer isn't a bad thing. . . or maybe I'm just feeling a bit suffocated at the prospect of not having a very long vacation this year.

Europe 3 Weeks

Debate Camp 5 Weeks

Relaxing However many weeks are left

not that many

Well hm

Right after school gets out surgery

Early June- Practice violin until ill

Then GHP-6 weeks

Then move into to new house- last bit of summer

how exciting.

Europe 3 Weeks

Debate Camp 5 Weeks

Relaxing However many weeks are left

Christopher Robins, Europes gonna be CRAZZZZYYY.

(yay I added like a million extra letters)

omgee it will be.

crazyness.

Christopher Robins, Europes gonna be CRAZZZZYYY.

(yay I added like a million extra letters)

omgee it will be.

crazyness.

.........The Greathouse added "like a million extra" dots......whats the prize??

While I do advocate the benefits of camp, there's also the argument that a break away from all that is policy during the summer isn't a bad thing. . . or maybe I'm just feeling a bit suffocated at the prospect of not having a very long vacation this year.

YES...THE BENEFITS OF CAMP ARE GREAT... BUT JEFF DOESNT NEED CAMP TO MOTIVATE HIM, HE WILL DO FINE WITHOUT IT. HE CAN MOTIVATE HIMSELF.

My summer plans consists of cheerleading & tumbling camps, but it's a possibility that I will be going to the beach. I can see it now horseback riding on the beach, nice long runs on the shore during sunset, and of course maybe meeting someone special. Oh, I almost forgot helicopter lessons. This plan is going to be fun! I just hope I don't crash. When I get my license I can fly my buddies around. Also Mrs. R I DEFINTELY will be brushing up on my debating skills. ( Or of what I have) Well that pretty much covers my summer. * cough*

*This is copied and pasted from the "Summer Plans" thread that Hannah started because this one hadn't been bumped in a while, which meant that she hadn't seen it.

Also Mrs. R I DEFINTELY will be brushing up on my debating skills. ( Or of what I have)

*This is copied and pasted from the "Summer Plans" thread that Hannah started because this one hadn't been bumped in a while, which meant that she hadn't seen it.

You have more than you give yourself credit for. ;)

ewwww PC is so trashy...and i'm a college kid!!! you'd think i'd adore it...

ewwww PC is so trashy...and i'm a college kid!!! you'd think i'd adore it...

ANDREW PUCKETT IS GOING TO NATIONALS IN DI

WOOT.. FAYETTE WILL HAVE A NATIONAL CHAMPION.

• Downvote 1

ANDREW PUCKETT IS GOING TO NATIONALS IN DI

WOOT.. FAYETTE WILL HAVE A NATIONAL CHAMPION.

That means that someone isn't going, right? (If I remember correctly, he was the first alternate. . . probably would have been in the top two if he hadn't had another commitment that night and hadn't been kind of rushing through the last round.)

Hmmm. . . let's see. If one of the top two has already backed out, now that means we just need to "get rid of" one more person because Kellen is next in line! Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!

J/K because (1) I'm not a murderess and (2) even if she got moved up to one of the bid spots, she couldn't go because she's coming back from a missions trip to Honduras the same day we're leaving for Philly.

• Downvote 1

a trip to europe

Delightful.....nah....I'm never leaving America. I hate the way its being run, but would hate to hate the way its being run outside of America.

• Downvote 1

I plan on going to Germany for like four days.. just a little side vacation. :D

this in addition to what mamabev said.