dc_ajn

Halo 2

yea i have never played.. but i was wondering what the big hype was... cause well some novices i was supposed to be helping out on debate today, decided to stay home and play halo 2...

I should get my copy in a few days. I am looking foreward to it. If you want to know what the hype is go to news.google.com and search for halo 2.

The sword is by far the best weapon, but I am disappointed that the pistol isn't there =/

Whatever, the pistol in Halo I was a horrible weapon. Scope or no scope, a pistol is an ineffective weapon at range, especially against armor. The fact that Halo 2 remedies this is great in terms of realism. Pistol whores in Halo I will just have to cope. But yes, the sword is amazing.

The pistol was indeed the best weapon in online multiplayer in Halo I though. One shot head kill...amazing. But I am definitely coping with the sword, the rocket launching warthog, and the scope 3-shot rifle. :)

banshees in multiplayer, ha ha i cant wait for some 4v4 ctf! and does anyone know where the sword is in the new version of blood gulch (i cant remember the official name)?

whoever told you that is whack. sure, the controls take some time to get used to since they are pretty different from halo 1, but as far as multiplayer mode goes, the game is fucking insane.

Guest Hang'in With Special Agent Dale Cooper

meh malo is only fun co-op

banshees in multiplayer, ha ha i cant wait for some 4v4 ctf! and does anyone know where the sword is in the new version of blood gulch (i cant remember the official name)?

Are you talking about Zanzabar or something?

You all are lucky we we're sold out by 8:30 yesterday morning..

pre-order ... pre-order ... pre-order

wow...the ending to the campaign sucks. It lets you know that a Halo 3 will definitely come out in the future. Alright, now time for some online play...

I hate the game . . . lol it means I don't see my b/f for the next day or so till he beats the game . . . grrr

sad... i have to wait a week or two (not cause of halo 2 though)-- and thanks chris for posting where i can find info...

I'm having a little trouble getting adjusted to the dual-wielding guns. Besides that, the game is GREAT.

Whatever, the pistol in Halo I was a horrible weapon. Scope or no scope, a pistol is an ineffective weapon at range, especially against armor. The fact that Halo 2 remedies this is great in terms of realism. Pistol whores in Halo I will just have to cope. But yes, the sword is amazing.

ineffective at range? How far do you mean? THe pistol is by the far the best gun in the game. 2 Shots to the head and your dead.