bRubaie

Where's everyone going to debate camp?

Where's everyone headed?

I'm going to Wyoming, home of...sheep...and coal.

UT Plan II

good camp. get in dave brasheers aff lab if you can. he tends to put out pretty rockin affs.

I'll be at KU

Zack Pistora will be at Heart O' America

Tyler Truesdell will, we think so far, be at UMKC

Garrett Kelly is undecided

Hey I'm Jimmy, and next year I'll be a senior at BVNW. I don't post on cross-x much (err, at all), but I read some stuff here from time to time...

Anyway, I'll be at KU 3-week this summer (btw - anybody know the registration deadline for this?), hope to see some of you there

good camp. get in dave brasheers aff lab if you can. he tends to put out pretty rockin affs.

really depends on the style of debate you want to do next year. first of all, you don't write affs at UT, they usually just give you them. Labs don't work on writing stuff but just debating. you've got one neg lab but that's it.

also, brasheers is pretty straight up "policy" stuff. he digs really weird ass CPs and is a bad ass lab leader, but if you want to go critical, check out Paul Flaig or Nate Gorlick.

really depends on the style of debate you want to do next year. first of all, you don't write affs at UT, they usually just give you them. Labs don't work on writing stuff but just debating. you've got one neg lab but that's it.

also, brasheers is pretty straight up "policy" stuff. he digs really weird ass CPs and is a bad ass lab leader, but if you want to go critical, check out Paul Flaig or Nate Gorlick.

Sean,

We didn't write affs at plan 1 debate marathon... however, they will be writing an aff at Plan 2.

I think all of the lab leaders are amazing at going both critical and policy, but Sean is right... there are ones that are more critical than others.

For policy positions I suggest (in no particular order): Brian (BP) Peterson, David Brashears, or Mariessa Harmann.

For critical positions I suggest (in no particular order): The whole staff... but more specifically: Paul Flaig, Nate Gorelick, Ricky Garner, Teddy Albinak, Jairus Grove, and Brian McBride (He only invented the K (if he leads a lab))

Thanks,

Kevin

Team Awesome Member

UT Super Session 2004

I'm headed to Plan II at UT.

The rest of the McPherson squad is going everywhere.

I have no clue where Julia's going, I remember DDI being mentioned. Tyler Hughes is going to JEDI. Torrey's going to KU, I think. Then there's a whole bunch of sophomores that are going places. I've got no clue about that.

The McPherson High School debate team operates like a guerilla force. Nobody knows for sure where everybody else is, in the case of capture. Incidentally, that leads to many desperate pre-round searches for partners. Well, it's either that or they excommunicated me. Both make as much sense.

Kate's graduating, and so is team minority (Speed/Vieyra).

im going to 2 week JDI andvanced lab if anyone wants to room or debate contact me @

e-mail Dsheady at sbcglobal.net

AIM husker7bball

i would not describe brashears as "non-critical,"....he is very critical, he can definately go both ways. i judge with him often :)

i'll be at Dartmouth...too bad they don't honor roomate requests.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll put you in the same room as your ego.

i would not describe brashears as "non-critical,"....he is very critical, he can definately go both ways. i judge with him often :)

i never call him non-critical. he's definitely one of the best lab leaders at UT, but if the people are going with interest in the K, then Gorlick and Flaig would probably be slightly better. On the other hand, going for CPs etc, no one compares to brasheers.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll put you in the same room as your ego.

or hopefully....me and mrs. henghelli...i hear she's lonely these days :love:

I'll also be heading up to DDI this summer. Outside of Matt and myself, will anyone else be in Hanover?

Nick Miller and myself will be attending the JDI 2-week advanced lab.

Donnie Hanson (Big D) will also be attending 2-week, not sure what level.