Sign in to follow this  
BiG_TyMeR_777

TOC Kentucky, Policy/LD/PFD

What part of we don't know the record don't you understand? You're David Greenwald, why would I have to "defend" myself from you or anyone else? No doubt you'll post back with some more BS as usual but I keep coming back to the fact that in the end you're still David and that makes you the loser in life. Everyone can continue with their foolishness now.

Well, being me has worked pretty well so far. Chances are I could out-debate you any day, in policy or PFD. You constantly get flamed on the message board for being stupid. Instead of fixing the problem (you being stupid) you make the problem worse by being rude and insulting. Now, when someone like Sagar attacks me, he is attacking my political belief, but in the end we have respect for each other. However, when someone argues with you, they beat you in the argument adn then lose respect for you because you make an ass out of yourself. You and Agnew have done nothing but cause problems for yourselves since you started posting on Cross-x. It'd be best for the group if you just didnt talk anymore. You're adopted. Your parents dont love you

canglem- i actually talked with your dad about your skills in this -ahem- game some weeks ago at city league. your prolific performances at debate tournaments all now make sense.

on a side note re: this thread, it has been a struggle to NOT form opinions about debaters/teams/schools based on the conversations here in the KS forum as of late. Do your coaches know what you're doing during class?

i fear that i've failed in that struggle. one thousand points to mr. dubois, however.

h/w

Well, crap, hibbs. It seems as if any respect my dad had for me is now flushed down the drain, even though I'm his number two child. My only option is to wipe my tears, and plunge my way forward.

re: side note. I've already mentioned this to one of the three in a PM, which didn't get shared with the other ones, apparently. I should just post the PMs in here, or something. Freedom of Information, funk brother!

Well, crap, hibbs. It seems as if any respect my dad had for me is now flushed down the drain, even though I'm his number two child. My only option is to wipe my tears, and plunge my way forward.

re: side note. I've already mentioned this to one of the three in a PM, which didn't get shared with the other ones, apparently. I should just post the PMs in here, or something. Freedom of Information, funk brother!

OMG SUPER SEKRIT INFOS!!!!!!1111

PUBLIC FORUM SPECIAL AWARDS

WIN: Albuquerque Academy CP

PLACE: Torrey Pines CH

SHOW: Manchester-Essex CG (top seed after prelims, 8-1)

HONORABLE MENTION: Apple Valley EH (7-2 in prelims)

--

PUBLIC FORUM SPEAKER AWARDS

1. Adam Lewis (Phoenix Central, AZ)

2. Eric Carrino (Torrey Pines, CA)

3. Troy Schuler (Albuqueque Academy, NM)

4. Maryellen Kwasie (Manchester-Essex, MA)

5. Heather Campbell (Albuquerque Academy, NM)

more later...

Wait... you guys went to the TOC in Ted Turner?........

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats rich.

PUBLIC FORUM SPECIAL AWARDS

WIN: Albuquerque Academy CP

PLACE: Torrey Pines CH

SHOW: Manchester-Essex CG (top seed after prelims, 8-1)

HONORABLE MENTION: Apple Valley EH (7-2 in prelims)

--

PUBLIC FORUM SPEAKER AWARDS

1. Adam Lewis (Phoenix Central, AZ)

2. Eric Carrino (Torrey Pines, CA)

3. Troy Schuler (Albuqueque Academy, NM)

4. Maryellen Kwasie (Manchester-Essex, MA)

5. Heather Campbell (Albuquerque Academy, NM)

more later...

Still awaiting any proof you were there. Those results have been on victory briefs a couple of days now

Still awaiting any proof you were there. Those results have been on victory briefs a couple of days now

I'm still awaiting proof that anyone cares.

To: ThatguyfromKansas

If you don't care then don't worry about it. This is quicky turning into the no name hang out for sub standard debaters who never made it to the top. I'm not saying thats the boat your in ThatguyfromKansas but my suspicions about you are rising (yeah, I guess I can make dumb ass comments too).

for this and other news check back later...

Placing among the top fifteen teams at nationals last year? No--I guess he never made it to the top.

I've checked every source I could get my hands on online, and the only team list that has your names on it...don't seem to exist. There's only a comment on victorybriefs made by you that you're going.

If you'd like, I'll foward you that PM that I sent to your squadmate Chris, and let you know exactly how you're making yourself come off, if it's not already clear.

To: ThatguyfromKansas

If you don't care then don't worry about it. This is quicky turning into the no name hang out for sub standard debaters who never made it to the top. I'm not saying thats the boat your in ThatguyfromKansas but my suspicions about you are rising (yeah, I guess I can make dumb ass comments too).

Read your own comments before responding to mine foolishly.

What you said there was like saying "I suppose there's a remote possiblity that the suspect didn't commit the murder, but I'm becoming more and more suspicious of him", and after he's proven innocent going "See--I told you I knew he didn't do it."

I'd also like to point out that Kentucky seems to think that PFD is a joke too, only coming up with 6 rooms for THA TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS (and people who may or may not have been let by contacting the tourney chair) when they only needed to get 8 rooms.

This all is dumb, when we recieve our ballots in the mail then we will tell you all how we did, until then this whole thread is ignorant... And if anyone doubts us as to us being there... do research you all are debaters, contact Dr. Patterson, or Tim Averil both of those gentelmen can confirm anything that we have told you here. Thank you a lot, and you will get the results out as soon as we get ours