wearinpinkplaidboxers

So where are we going?

Don't hate on right-wing Republicans, Kelly. . . some are near and dear to your heart. ;)

it was a joke. as in that would be the total opposite of what they are now.

and you may be republican but you aren't extremist- i havent seen you out there bombing any abortion clinics :)

and you may be republican but you aren't extremist- i havent seen you out there bombing any abortion clinics :)

I know. . . I just had to make the comment. ;)

And you're right about the second part. . . I have a hard time following the "it's wrong to murder babies, but it's okay to murder adults" logic (?).

And in the spirit of this thread. . . I'm going to LCHS next year (if I don't go to Dartmouth in Caroline's suitcase. . . if you don't understand that comment, please refer to page 1 of this thread).

HAHA W/E I MAY BE LIBREL IN SOME INTANCES BUT FOR THA MOST PART I HAVE TO GO TOWARDS THA REPUBLICAN PARTY IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE... HAHA I JUST MIGHT BE A "RIGHT WING NUT JOB" ONE DAY, WOULDNT U JUST LUV DAT KELLY?

Why choose? Both parties are messed up. Or as we say in Carrollton, tore up from the floor up. ;) (Inside analogy there.)

Rob

I agree with Rob. For once Carrollton's got something going on haha.

Why choose? Both parties are messed up. Or as we say in Carrollton, tore up from the floor up. ;) (Inside analogy there.)

Rob

HAHA, VACUOUS. THATS NOT JUST C'TONS SAYIN DAWG I HAVE BEEN SAYIN DAT SINCE I STARTED GETTIN TORE UP...SO LIKE 10 YRS AGO....

HAHA W/E I MAY BE LIBREL IN SOME INTANCES BUT FOR THA MOST PART I HAVE TO GO TOWARDS THA REPUBLICAN PARTY IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE... HAHA I JUST MIGHT BE A "RIGHT WING NUT JOB" ONE DAY, WOULDNT U JUST LUV DAT KELLY?

ew

wow, congrats. i will be attending either mercer of west Ga and dabaitin....
our lab leader last year always mde fun of west ga, he said it was like a sewer for all the rejects. whatev, tho. you'll bring a lot to their team. good luck in college :)

our lab leader last year always mde fun of west ga, he said it was like a sewer for all the rejects. whatev, tho. you'll bring a lot to their team. good luck in college :)

wow youre lab leader was an ass...clearly people who say bad things about West Ga go off of things from the past. If they paid attention they'd know all the good things about it...

-kelly who is defensive of her fine school <3 <3 <3

who was your lab leader?

i'm thinking though that joe and james may have had better luck in college and high school than them. but i may be wrong.