Sign in to follow this  
Raider

Defend Chris Thread

I know this doesn't deserve a specific thread but before i could reply in my own defense was shut down so im taking a whole thread to do so.

1. For my extemp skills at NFL. There was no reason I couldn't have lost and not gotten into finals, but instead I beat Rinker in round 4 to get the 1 in the room to get me into semis. While semi's isn't all that great, this is what I have you know. I went into finals in first place, over all the FXers there. Meaning I earned my spot fare and square. The top 6 FXers just happen to be those 6. 4 qualifying in team events, they are just talented people, there is no doubt about it. I was runner up my first year doing forensics, by passing most every one out there. I worked my a** off to get where I am. I'm sorry you disagree with my NQ spot, but in defense, I actually earned mine by being in the top two, unlike my colleague who got hers by default. (I am by no means bashing her, because she is good, just proving my point).

2. My record speaks for its self. Breaking in every tournament for the last 14 tourneys. Considering I've only done this 15 times. TOC are the best of the best and I made it, I also qualified in NCFL. It was ugly but I did. I earned my spots at every tourney and I earned every bit of that NQ bid for NFL.

3. Ettya and I? We missed something here. Someone please claify.

4. My congratulations to everyone who will be going to Philly with me. I know it is late but, better late than never.

5. Anyone has anything to try and say behind my back, say it to my face, and at least give your argumentation some basis on fact... This could possibly be why you are horrible at debate, you make up stuff that sounds good in your head.

Later,

Raider

3. Ettya and I? We missed something here. Someone please claify.

isn't it obvious? :Yoda we're like the infinitly fighting warriors...(whatever, made no sense)

OR

in light of this: (taken from the original thread)

I :love: Chris Dunagan.

:o i'm ashamed of myself...all this time, and i it never occured to me...

nah, but in a more serious light, congrats Chris on qualling and i think you deserve it too...i'm not quite sure how this whole thing started, but i don't think that nick was trying to say anything upsetting to anybody. :(

uh... this part will be a bit off subject but:

1):idea: <-- it's a new happy face!!!

2) this will be my 99th post on cross-x. wow. 3 years (i think) and that's it.

Damn, it's kinda like he shut that shit down. Well now that that is done I guess the world can rest easily. One other thing becasue I'm petty, I was tied with you Chris going into finals. I love the posts that come out of C-X. Here goes the bottom line, CHRIS IS GOING TO NATS IN FX AND YOUR NOT, GET OFF HIS JOCKIES.

Damn, it's kinda like he shut that shit down. Well now that that is done I guess the world can rest easily. One other thing becasue I'm petty, I was tied with you Chris going into finals. I love the posts that come out of C-X. Here goes the bottom line, CHRIS IS GOING TO NATS IN FX AND YOUR NOT, GET OFF HIS JOCKIES.

Yup, but that's because I'm going to nationals in policy.

Yup, but that's because I'm going to nationals in policy.

Who isn't? Also you are a cookie monster so your opinion dosen't count until you replace the cookies your school highjacked from me and Tatiana. I'm laying the law down damnit!