Sign in to follow this  
Floydian

17 reasons not to slit your wrists by michael moore

The whole point was that you weren't a girl, dumbass. And if you reall object to that one how about I strap you down naked to a metal tabletop wired a heating system. Then, I'll slowly turn up the heat ... over a 32 hour period, untill it's as hot as a branding iron. After you get done with your burning flesh fest, I'll hang you from the ceiling by your arms in a room where the only thing visible is a sign that says "You have this much time left to live." And a clock set for 24 hours, counting down by the second. Then, you get to hang there. Just watching the clock ... wondering what's going to happen. How will you die? Will it be worse than the heating table? No one knows. At the last second I'll turn on all the lights and shout SUPRISE ... and if you don't die from a heart attack, I'll fake you out by telling you that you've just won 10 million dollars. I will then put one cut on your body, 2 inches wide, every 15 minutes. I will hire a dirty bum to slowly tear open the wounds with his filthy fingernails while pouring salt in them. Then, I will strap you back in the table and cut off the head of every member of your family and put them on top of you, so you have to lay there looking at the heads of your family. I will then make a contraption to hold open your eyelids. I will pour gasoline on your body, and use you to heat my house. Then, I'll pour acidic liquid your remaining flesh and bones.

• Downvote 1

The whole point was that you weren't a girl, dumbass. And if you reall object to that one how about I strap you down naked to a metal tabletop wired a heating system. Then, I'll slowly turn up the heat ... over a 32 hour period, untill it's as hot as a branding iron. After you get done with your burning flesh fest, I'll hang you from the ceiling by your arms in a room where the only thing visible is a sign that says "You have this much time left to live." And a clock set for 24 hours, counting down by the second. Then, you get to hang there. Just watching the clock ... wondering what's going to happen. How will you die? Will it be worse than the heating table? No one knows. At the last second I'll turn on all the lights and shout SUPRISE ... and if you don't die from a heart attack, I'll fake you out by telling you that you've just won 10 million dollars. I will then put one cut on your body, 2 inches wide, every 15 minutes. I will hire a dirty bum to slowly tear open the wounds with his filthy fingernails while pouring salt in them. Then, I will strap you back in the table and cut off the head of every member of your family and put them on top of you, so you have to lay there looking at the heads of your family. I will then make a contraption to hold open your eyelids. I will pour gasoline on your body, and use you to heat my house. Then, I'll pour acidic liquid your remaining flesh and bones.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

This is only a website. Maybe you should take a break from whatever makes you so angry.