HunterJordan

Daily Card Thread - DCS/FMS Arm Sales Topic

Hi everyone, my name is Hunter. I finished my high school debate career in 2017-2018. I now do college debate. I'm personally reviving this daily card thingy that Snowball once did for the benefit of novices/small schools (and because I like cutting cards). 

Enjoy. There's 5 in the first drop to make up for the 1.5 years this hasn't existed. :) 

Daily Card 9-30-19.docx

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HunterJordan said:

Hi everyone, my name is Hunter. I finished my high school debate career in 2017-2018. I now do college debate. I'm personally reviving this daily card thingy that Snowball once did for the benefit of novices/small schools (and because I like cutting cards). 

Enjoy. There's 5 in the first drop to make up for the 1.5 years this hasn't existed. :) 

Daily Card 9-30-19.docx 45.19 kB · 0 downloads

You are AWESOME!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheTrashDebater said:

I'll totally help contribute to this if you're ok with that. I loved the daily card from my old Cross-X days

Of course, just shoot me your email and we can figure that out. Alternating days maybe, idk? Thanks

• Thanks 1

And here's yet another daily update. So far we've been getting more downloads than I expected. Today it's a solid, short cap good card. I'll try to center most cards on either common args (Cap, Appeasement, etc.) or specific geopolitical scenarios. As always, send any feedback or requests. 

Enjoy!

Daily Card 10-02-19.docx