what124

How Do You Kick Stuff in the Block?

We're doing practice debates rn in school (debate is a class where I live) and since class periods aren't long enough to hold an entire round, we're spreading the debate throughout two days. I'm the neg and we left off just before the block. I'm planning on kicking the Weaponitis K and T subs bc I don't think we're doing too well in those arguments. How do you properly kick an argument? How do you properly kick an argument you're losing? How do you kick out of a K?

9 hours ago, what124 said:

We're doing practice debates rn in school (debate is a class where I live) and since class periods aren't long enough to hold an entire round, we're spreading the debate throughout two days. I'm the neg and we left off just before the block. I'm planning on kicking the Weaponitis K and T subs bc I don't think we're doing too well in those arguments. How do you properly kick an argument? How do you properly kick an argument you're losing? How do you kick out of a K?

A. Your super lucky to have debate as a class

B. You answer the offense and concede the defense

C. It’s the same for a K in the 2nc as it is a DA in the 2nr. 

D. Pro Tip here: it doesn’t matter that you are behind, don’t kick them and make the 1ar spend time on them so it’s less time they have on the actual 2nr strat!

33 minutes ago, John211 said:

Hey, just curious, which weaponitus K file are you using? 

its prob the one from U Mich from open ev