Justreallyconfused

Open evidence not responding

does anyone happen to have saved the open evidence files because everytime i try to load open evidence its not working - i need to make case negs but i have nothing to go off of

Edited by Justreallyconfused

1 hour ago, Justreallyconfused said:

does anyone happen to have saved the open evidence files because everytime i try to load open evidence its not working - i need to make case negs but i have nothing to go off of

It works fine, it’s probably your connection, go to a place with free WiFi and it will be ok, no need to over react. For now what do you need?

49 minutes ago, OwenK said:

It works fine, it’s probably your connection, go to a place with free WiFi and it will be ok, no need to over react. For now what do you need?

I need Vishvak's huge Bataille and Semiocap file. I heard it has amazing blocks but can't seem to find it on open evidence.

11 hours ago, Thicccieee said:

I need Vishvak's huge Bataille and Semiocap file. I heard it has amazing blocks but can't seem to find it on open evidence.

That’s because it’s on the WiKi not open ev, 2 different things 

3 hours ago, OwenK said:

That’s because it’s on the WiKi not open ev, 2 different things 

oops. my bad. where on the wiki can i find their blocks tho? I can only find their 1ncs but none of their 2nc/1nr analytics

1 hour ago, Thicccieee said:

oops. my bad. where on the wiki can i find their blocks tho? I can only find their 1ncs but none of their 2nc/1nr analytics

They may not put their analytics up... all thats required is 1ncs.