DM me or reply here if you have any interest in talking about selling the site, we shall make a group to talk...

• Upvote 1

I've been interested in trying to acquire it. Talking to David with my compatriots didn't get too far, negotiation fizzled out. This was a few months ago. 

I've also mentioned to David I would be interested in working as an administrator for the site and managing it for him. Given I made an attempt to create an alternate using the same platform, I know how the site works and have some big ideas on expanding it. I've messaged him a handful of times about this since the site purchase proposal, but I haven't heard back from him at all. 

3 hours ago, OGRawrcat said:

I've been interested in trying to acquire it. Talking to David with my compatriots didn't get too far, negotiation fizzled out. This was a few months ago. 

I've also mentioned to David I would be interested in working as an administrator for the site and managing it for him. Given I made an attempt to create an alternate using the same platform, I know how the site works and have some big ideas on expanding it. I've messaged him a handful of times about this since the site purchase proposal, but I haven't heard back from him at all. 

We just need to find some way to engage with him, I am open for ideas

• Upvote 1

On 8/2/2019 at 2:28 PM, OwenK said:

We just need to find some way to engage with him, I am open for ideas

Nah. I offered David $20,000 cash for the site--clearly grossly excessive--but he didn't reply.

He only replied in the past several years when I was collecting plaintiffs for a class action in re Evazon payments. If Evazon authors aren't being paid again, we can talk about a class action naming David and seeking the site as remuneration.

Put another way, David's just the worst.

Put another way, David's just the worst.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Snarf said:

Nah. I offered David $20,000 cash for the site--clearly grossly excessive--but he didn't reply.

He only replied in the past several years when I was collecting plaintiffs for a class action in re Evazon payments. If Evazon authors aren't being paid again, we can talk about a class action naming David and seeking the site as remuneration.

So that’s the legal trouble that David was talking about... Good idea, making him realize that he should sell it.