meikelocabbage

ANY RESOURCES

Does anyone know or any resources that my school (small, not super competitive) could take advantage of? Videos, cases, coaching, drop boxes/ drives. Free would be nice but I am willing to pay as well. Thanks. 

Open Ev is where TF it's at, you probably already knew about that though. Honestly, your best option would be watching videos of high-level rounds on youtube other than that. 

• Upvote 2

Honestly some of the best files/resources I have came from just prowling this website on "Help Me" threads. Also ye Open Evidence is super dope. If you go to tournaments out of town/bigger tournaments in general, it doesn't hurt to make friends with other teams from different schools and share files in your community.

• Upvote 2

yeah if you're a small school and not super competitive then open ev will have a lot of camp files that are at your disposal, but also don't be afraid to check open source docs from the schools that do that

• Upvote 1

If you go on Reddit you can find a debate discord & try to get camp files/other ev from there! Also, especially for K lit, you can find sources from similar topics in college debate from a few years ago.

Yeah besides open ev

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cxphnjuosfptdr/AABbdsXIp6HqXgCwwAYN7IVIa/Evidence?dl=0&preview=Topicality-SDI2019-StarterPack.docx&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

and if you contribute some of your own cards, there are evidence trading links on this website and public forum has a couple of cards from their saudi arabia arm sales topic.