Datboy

Manhood Academy

Hi all, 

I haven't been on in a while but I wanted to share something I find funny. As some know, the Manhood Academy terrorized Cross-x a few years ago and was relentless in spamming unsolicited posts. Out of curiosity, I decided to look them up today just to see where they are or what they are up to. I noticed that their original Youtube channel name "censorship 4kids" no longer existed. In investigating, there are uploads of previous classes that were held by the "Professor" under the channel name "Manhood Academy". So, I decided to find out if the Manhood Academy still exists. From the information that I've found, it turns out that the Professor, the person that was responsible for initiating these unsolicited posts on Cross-x and the leader of the Manhood Academy, was doxxed. His real name was leaked publicly and he shut down the academy. Now everyone knows what a scummy, annoying, shitty person he is. From posts I am finding about people formerly in the academy, the professor regrets what he has created and he deeply regrets his past. Although, I don't believe it. I think the professor is sad that he is no longer afforded anonymity and he wants to rehabilitate his image. Anyway, I thought I'd share what information I found on the trolls that terrorized Cross-x. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1