happychicken

Umm Blood Quantum?

Hey y'all. I know that the TOC is practically over but my circuit's having some post season tournaments on immigration (cuz you can never get enough practice lmao) ive done some scouting and the most popular aff is blood quantum. im pretty familiar with the aff but am having trouble coming up with offcase arguments. any help?? 

much appreciated 

Depends on how they read the aff.

I mean t-substantial works on either version, you just need to be prepared for the "BuT oUr ScHoLaRsHiP iS iMpOrTaNt" argument on that, but you have two real options to go with-

A. go for the large policy strat (so like politics, parole, T, I think that the canada CP may have good solvency for this aff that you could utilize) and just win that extinction outweighs and you're golden

B. go for set col if you're comfortable with it, or do what I did and go for cap and use links based off their reading of the aff and using race-centered politics in the debate space

10 hours ago, happychicken said:

Hey y'all. I know that the TOC is practically over but my circuit's having some post season tournaments on immigration (cuz you can never get enough practice lmao) ive done some scouting and the most popular aff is blood quantum. im pretty familiar with the aff but am having trouble coming up with offcase arguments. any help?? 

much appreciated 

bro this BQ neg never lost ever... its got everything you need to winBQ neg.docx