I've looked up and down the internet but couldn't find any perm cards. I've found explanations and all that but I can't find any actual cards for a perm. Can you guys help me out? I need a way to answer PICs and that and PICs bad is all I've got. Thanks.

Edited by PrincessAisha

The card you're looking for will probably depend on what PIC you're trying to answer. If you elaborate on what the aff and PIC are, we could probably help more.

Perm cards really do need to be specific to the pic thats being run. You don't always need a perm card, you can always just use warrants from their cards or your own 1ac evidence. Chances are that if they're reading a pic it links to the net benefit and the perm solves. You could probably also say that perm shields the link. Just make sure that you make reasons as to why whatever they pic out of is key to aff solvency. other than that, it really depends on the debate. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, happychicken said:

Chances are that if they're reading a pic it links to the net benefit and the perm solves. 

The net benefit to a pic is usually internal instead of an external DA, so most pics don't link to their net benefits.