debategirl52

Policy debate has fallen apart

On 4/13/2019 at 11:48 PM, debategirl52 said:

@AnthonyUwU - please try and see things from my point of view. if you don't want to try showing empathy, please refrain from bullying and spewing hate. i am a member of the debate community just like you. we should talk to each other with respect, not hate. 

if we should talk with "respect, not hate" don't tell us to leave 

• Upvote 1

Plz finish your book asap so I can cut some cards from it for next year, ty. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, debategirl52 said:

Those of you spewing hate are irrational. Also, thanks for assuming my gender and race.. WOW! @AnthonyUwU

wow i guess i'm "irrational" 🤔 stop being pissy because you can't beat k debaters

• Upvote 1

On 4/17/2019 at 7:27 AM, debategirl52 said:

Those of you spewing hate are irrational. Also, thanks for assuming my gender and race.. WOW! @AnthonyUwU

How am I assuming your gender when in your name it says debate GIRL also you try deflecting your obvious exclusion by mocking people WHO ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE DYSPHORIA CAUSE THEY ARE MISGENDERED as for the race thing, im saying you are defending that lily white style. You continue to be an ass and choose to not listen. You are pathetic.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, debategirl52 said:

YO WTF. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT??? @AnthonyUwU - Just bc ur a k debater doesn't give u the right to be verbally abusive and bully me.

LOL look at chu, transphobes hate when ya call em out so makes sense why ur pissed rofl!

@AnthonyUwU - This is my last time responding to your nonsense. You don't know the first thing about me. You don't know that I was best friends with a trans person at a 7 week debate camp and am still in contact with them. You don't know that one of my mentors (of many years) is a high-profile trans debater. You don't know that half of my friends identify with the LGBTQ+ community and are open to my views on debate. You don't know that I have experience running gender Ks on the NEG. You don't know that I treat everyone the same in the debate space and outside of it. You must stop equating people who desire plan-centric debate with people who are against the education provided by K debate. You must open yourself to deliberation and different viewpoints. You must stop spewing hate in the name of K debate. How dare you label me as a transphobe

Edited by debategirl52
  • Downvote 1

"I have a black friend I can't be racist"

Seriously, can we stop engaging this thread? This thread has obv went from b8 to nonsense, no more productive discussion is being had, and, quite frankly, I'm tired of the notifications lol

Hey @NickDB8 - Thanks for trying to shut down this dialogue! Anyways, you might want to take a reading comprehension course if thats what you got out of my comment... turn off your notifications if you are bothered by community discussion. In other words, GTFO.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, debategirl52 said:

Hey @NickDB8 - Thanks for trying to shut down this dialogue! Anyways, you might want to take a reading comprehension course if thats what you got out of my comment... turn off your notifications if you are bothered by community discussion. In other words, GTFO.

lmfao

I don't think a transphobe or a person who takes issue with the LGBTQ+ community would be friends with these people... but maybe you live in some alternate universe where transphobes are best friends with trans people!!!!! IDK!!! GTFO @NickDB8

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, debategirl52 said:

I don't think a transphobe or a person who takes issue with the LGBTQ+ community would be friends with these people... but maybe you live in some alternate universe where transphobes are best friends with trans people!!!!! IDK!!! GTFO @NickDB8

ReE Im BeInG SiLeNcEd!!!! Im GoInG To WrItE a BoOk AbOuT ThE SiLeNcInG Of PeOpLe On CrAw SeX dOt CoM bY dEbAtEGiRl52

3 minutes ago, debategirl52 said:

STOP BULLYING 

You are a transphobe and I will tell you exactly why you sad sad sad person. You made a joke of people being misgendered which is something trans and nonbinary people like myself GO THROUGH YOU SAD PERSON. Dont you DARE make jokes out of things that trigger DYSPHORIA TO TRANS FOLK. You hateful hateful person I am disgusted by you.

@AnthonyUwU - Love how you defended assuming my race. Wildly offensive. As for gender, you don't know my gender identity or preferred pronouns. You assumed them and got them wrong. SO THERE. My username is not my gender identity thanks for the assumption. But ik you don't care. CLEARLY

Edited by debategirl52

8 minutes ago, debategirl52 said:

STOP BULLYING 

how about you stop trying to ShUt DoWn My DiAlOgUe

y

3 hours ago, debategirl52 said:

YO WTF. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT??? @AnthonyUwU - Just bc ur a k debater doesn't give u the right to be verbally abusive and bully me.

i think that the same applies to you as well- just because you can't make up your mind on k debate that doesn't give you the right to publish literature determined to shut it out for those that actually need it- while they may have been explicit (from your view), you're implicitly doing the same to entire groups of people

Y'all need to chill k debate and policy debate are both good excluding either one is dangerous as both are highly important whether you be a person of privilege or not. Attacking each other on a debate forum is one of the saddest things I've ever seen go do hw, read a book, PREP, or etc. You will never be able to convince one an other if all you do is rapidly type away your opinion with an aggressive tone. with that being said just stop, stay hydrated, and have a nice day.