happychicken

White Nationalism DA?

Hey y'all. I've hit this white nationalism DA at tournaments over and over again and keep losing to it. It's just saying that the plan (refugees) causes a bunch of whites in Congress to get mad, backlash and get nukes = extinction. I get that the i/l stuff makes no sense on how whites in congress get nukes on US soil, but am unable to come up with any other args for the 2ac. Any help? 

1-don't bend to the demands of white supremacists-their presentation of this logic in debate only naturalizes the attitude that these people's demands should be accepted and followed

2-thumpers-there've already been immigration bills that should've triggered the impact

3-no internal link-nuclear codes aren't under the control of white people in Congress

4-no internal link-they won't try to get nukes just because of refugees-they won't be THAT mad

5-no impact-they don't have anyone they want to nuke. They like America a lot so they obviously won't nuke it, and if they have another country you can maybe turn it.

6-Idk maybe read that twitter diversion card that people read against Trump lashout