Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could give me a pretty thorough explanation of nietzsche diceroll? 

I am a little confused by the idea of how a diceroll solves with the whole affirmation of chance, what ressentiment really is, will to power and truth, and also any tips that you have. 

Are there any tips or important things to know when running nietzsche? 

I sincerely appreciate any help. 

Edited by QuigleyD

12 hours ago, QuigleyD said:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could give me a pretty thorough explanation of nietzsche diceroll

I am a little confused by the idea of how a diceroll solves with the whole affirmation of chance, what ressentiment really is, will to power and truth, and also any tips that you have. 

Are there any tips or important things to know when running nietzsche? 

I sincerely appreciate any help. 

try this?

i haven't looked at my nietzche file in ages, but the only way i can conceptualize a dice roll argument making sense is in the context of amor fati? maybe i should pull out the file. if anyone (or more specifically, if any of the, like, 6 people who still use this site) want it, i could share.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jmc_va said:

i haven't looked at my nietzche file in ages, but the only way i can conceptualize a dice roll argument making sense is in the context of amor fati? maybe i should pull out the file. if anyone (or more specifically, if any of the, like, 6 people who still use this site) want it, i could share.

Yes pls 

On 2/11/2019 at 4:27 PM, ronniesportman said:

Yes pls 

okay, the files are attached. let me know if they get truncated or the formatting is ruined or whatever.

the k of the project was written for the national service topic and there's a "link" card specific to national service and the morality of custom. but, really, if you read through the argument, you'll see that impulses to "help" or "make things better" also link. you could probably migrate some of the internal impact story into the link and make it super generic. or, you know, you could find some ev specific to immigration policy (either the morality of custom story or the helping the Other story). either or both should be pretty easy to find. there are two versions of the shell, one much shorter than the other.

the few answers provided are specific to this particular nietzsche argument... you should have generic nietzsche answers already. if not, let me know and maybe i can dig those up, too.

if anybody needs anything explained, they can shoot me a question.

Nietzschean Kritik of the Project.doc

AT Nietzschean Kritik of the Project.doc

Hmm.. it's a pretty weird (and p cool too) k to run. i wouldn't suggest running it at a tournament until you've given a decent amount of practice speeches on and against it (including multiple 2nrs). i would suggest taking the ^^ above files that others have posted and just reading through the cards (even the parts without highlighting) and annotating.