kasn113

Any weird, but topical affs?

I know it's a little late in the season to be asking for help with affs, but I just need an aff topic for one week. My partner is going to be out of town, and there is not enough time to explain the depths of my regular case to a temporary partner. Really, what I'm looking for is a topic good enough to run for a week.

Any little suggestion helps... 😁

Just explain it, most weird cases (actually all) are loads more complicated to argue than they look and will probably end up even more confusing then your normal aff (assuming its a not weird one; in which case i dunno).

Edited by Stunley

6 hours ago, AnthonyUwU said:

I recomened a nice Refugee Aff that isnt refugee 😮 its Particular Social Groups and its like Refugee but more flexible.

if you're not increasing admissions just amending the definition you're kinda non-T

1 minute ago, AnthonyUwU said:

You are tho

T - Adjustment of Status, must be "to" the united states, you lose a lot of ground except for shitty ptx because you're not actually increasing the number of people in the United States, even tho asylees are technically not in or out

7 hours ago, AnthonyUwU said:

I recomened a nice Refugee Aff that isnt refugee 😮 its Particular Social Groups and its like Refugee but more flexible.

So loosen restrictions on these particular social groups, but treat the case like it's refugees?