SethCostell

BASE DA

The uniqueness is there. 

The impact is there.

Crafting that link scenario will be fun.

Immigration increasing/rising legally hurts/ruins the housing market? Tricky to a degree. The whole... bubble inevitable w/ GOP deregulation argument is probably a good enough impact D analysis.

Hurts/Helps the agriculture sector that the farm bill essentially funds? Definite possibility. You'd have to find the evidence, but I can hypothetically see that panning out nicely.

That being said, I have zero idea if you could find recent, quality evidence outlining this scenario. Maybe check some more right leaning publications for increased immigration messing up the farm/agriculture industries some how? 

The problem with a housing DA is that there's high-quality evidence out there that could easily link turn it (see one of the open borders cases on cross-x that runs a housing advantage as an econ XT). 

For the farm bill, it'd be a good politics DA (there are several on open evidence to get you started) but again you can link turn it by saying that immigrants are crucial to the agricultural industry (counterargument would be that it makes the agricultural industry dependent on irregular migration patterns that in the long-term destabilizes the industry and decreases growth or something along those lines). It'd be an interesting debate to see which evidence wins out (i.e. what matters more). There's good UQ evidence saying that it will pass right now, but the aff could very very easily make an UQ overwhelms the link argument given that the parties agreed to pass it already.