secrettopaz30

What are some statistics about H-1B Visas, Trump Base, and Brain Drain?

On 10/26/2018 at 5:34 PM, secrettopaz30 said:

I am stuck on coming up with statistics for the topic of H-1B Visas, Trump Base, and Brain Drain.

Please help :confused::unsure::(

Can you be more specific about the exact arguments you're trying to make?

• Upvote 1

Just go through the openev files for a starting point. Also, general statistics don't help without specific means of applying them. Cursory google searches can give you a lot of info

Base stats are probably found within polling data on various sites, like Real Clear Politics and such. Just look in depth at his approval numbers, look within the demographics, or just directly look it up on google or bing or whatever.

H-B1 visas stats can probably be located through camp files or a google search like those above mentioned, as well as governmental websites - https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics.html - or immigration/financial esque sites. 

Brain drain is little bit more peculiar, and you'd probably have to do regional or statewide searches instead of national statistics, especially given that some states have much bigger rural populations/brain drain as compared to more urbanized states (Washington rural pop vs Florida rural pop sorta deal)

The only decent "brain drain" cards I've seen are either ones I've encountered in camp/open ev files or personally cut myself, so you might have to put in the research yourself.