victorchen45678

What are some good specific TVA for Anti-blackness teams and Set Col teams

Hello folks

My main strategy against K affs are FW, and I know a good TVA can really go a long way in the round. I know open border and families are generic TVAs for most Kaffs but are there any more innovative and more spcific TVAs ideas out there. Specifically, I am looking for TVAs for ontological terror, Set Col affs or just semiotic affs that have also ties to race. 

Thank you 

Afro pess and set col both dispute the idea that semiotics can explain the world, fyi. Gratuitous violence is literally violence not captured within the symbolic. 

TVAs rarely have to be anything special. Especially in the case of those two fields though, specific TVAs are probably impossible. The theories are diametrically opposed to reformism, so the best a TVA could do is discuss racism generally. Your time is better spent attacking the theory. If you prove reform is good and/or black people/natives aren't ontologically dead or whatever you should win with or without the tva.

My recommendation would be to find a card talking about how X group immigrants are being targeted through some mechanism within the immigration system and slap on a restriction to it. 

However, for set col aff's its a bit trickier. So you might want to find an immigration policy now that's hurting natives [maybe ask the aff team in round what policy is displacing natives and then they'll give you one.] Slap on that good ol' USFG should restrict and there you go. 

I'm thinking that the Blood quantum aff produced by wake forest could be a TVA to most set col affs. Blood quantum bad -  that prevents free flow for natives between the Canadian - US border based on how native your are through blood. thats bad, Blood quantum = instance of settler logic codified in law thorough its infringement on native sovereignty. Remove that restriction - > key to stop instances of set col through legal immigration reform. Also, it's negative state action because its getting rid of one instance on how the law is controlling the native people.