victorchen45678

How should I go for FW/T USFG in the 2NC against a K Aff

Hello folks, 

I live in a region where there are a lot of K teams and my main strategy is FW. I have a pretty complete FW file and know the basic fundamentals of going for FW. However, I don't know the structure of going FW, or like is there a checklist that I need to run through ie when do I give the TVA, or when I have two impacts like fairness and dogmatism, do I give two OVs separately or just one big OV?

For me, I usually structure it like any T shell really [Interp, Violation, Standards, and then Impacts]. For TVA, I have that as just offense and read that at the end of the speech. I'm probably not the best Framework hack here so I bet someone else has a better structure, but that structure continues to win me K rounds. 

Honestly, no. I'd save the overview for the block. I'm assuming you do case, like criticizing their author or debunking that school of thought, etc etc. I say put that at the top, it shouldn't be too long if you tend to go for framing. (If you use it, I'd put the grease trap here) For framing, start with the interpretation of a policy round, aff burdens vs neg burdens, etc. Why they don't meet and then the standards. This is where you'd put the limits debate and talk about neg ground. You'd treat this like an impact with a bunch of scenarios. Antagonism DA, switch side debate DA, education, fairness. Then the TVA. Then, if you want, cede the political (you wouldn't add this alongside the grease trap".